GoT Season Seven | Page 5 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
No Blizzard. They are going south to Dragonstone to get the glass. And when Jon Snow makes his trek down there to get it Sansa will be left in charge of Winterfell and Littlefinger will manipulate her and Winterfell will fall again. Mark it down. Prediction right here.
Sansa will kill Littlefinger.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sansa will kill Littlefinger.

She doesnt have the stones. Arya might. Never Sansa. That creampuff doesnt have wet work in her. She let dogs do her dirty work on Ramsay. If Sansa had any cojones she wouldve done some personal stuff before turning the dogs loose. She only has an appetite for getting other people (like her family) killed. And then making victim noises afterwards.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sansa's positive contributions to the cause to date have been limited to writing a note to Littlefinger promising him something in return for his and at Winterfell

Way to be diplomatic about it. Fire + something that rhymes with Ox.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Jon Snow became a man last night.

Meh. Just prior to that exchange:

Sansa: Joffrey never let anyone question his authority, do you think he was a good king?
Jon: [prolonged pregnant pause]
Do you think I'm Joffrey? (earnestly questioning)​
Sansa: [pregnant pause] You're as far from Joffrey as anyone I've ever met.
Jon: Thank you. (obviously greatly relieved)​

This self-doubting schlock from a guy who's faced down the a White Walker in battle and stared the Knight king in the eye. Pussification of Westeros.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Jon Snow deserved it. He is an idiot. These two are the worst, and the other two options are only mildly better. Bran is becoming some kind of mystical semi-diety and Arya is officially a mass murderer. Arya can't argue she is doing it for the family, because they have no idea she is doing it. Might as well give Bran a shot at running the family at this point.

That logic makes no sense. If her motivations are to avenge/protect the family, and she accomplishes that, then she is indeed doing it for the family. What the rest think or know about those actions is irrelevant.

She's obviously not trying to 'run the family' anyway. I think the Starks have moved from being a 'the prominent family in the North', to more 'protectors of Westeros (man)'. Given what Jon and Sansa are, that's mildly worrying, but that's their role.

Reaction Score
That logic makes no sense. If her motivations are to avenge/protect the family, and she accomplishes that, then she is indeed doing it for the family. What the rest think or know about those actions is irrelevant.

She's obviously not trying to 'run the family' anyway. I think the Starks have moved from being a 'the prominent family in the North', to more 'protectors of Westeros (man)'. Given what Jon and Sansa are, that's mildly worrying, but that's their role.
exactly - while Mother of Dragons and Cersie, et al are playing the minor league version of GOT, Jon is playing the major league/playing for keeps version.

Reaction Score
Baratheon claim is done imo. Plus he's too much of a good dude to go after it. Kinda gotta be a bit of a to claim the throne.

No idea what Gendry's purpose is at this point, but Valerian blacksmith is as good a guess as any.

I can also see Gendry ultimately marrying Dany. Dany left Daario behind in Essos because she figured that she would need to marry in order to form an alliance and couldn't have a lover interfering with those plans. A Baratheon-Targaryen marriage wouldn't leave much room for anyone else to have a legitimate claim the throne.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There's a balance to that. And having some fat noob pull the one page he needed from hundreds of floors in the Citadel and billions of books lining the walls? That was a bit much. I can't wait for him and his bucktoothed girlfriend to trek out into the blizzard and trip over the spot where the dragonglass is buried.

Can we just assume that Sam knows how to use the Citadel card catalog without having to use 60 seconds of screen time showing him doing it?

August_West

Reaction Score
I can also see Gendry ultimately marrying Dany. Dany left Daario behind in Essos because she figured that she would need to marry in order to form an alliance and couldn't have a lover interfering with those plans. A Baratheon-Targaryen marriage wouldn't leave much room for anyone else to have a legitimate claim the throne.

Well I dont know who she ends up Marrying but my money is on Jon Snow. They will end up ruling together I think.

The series is actually called "A song of Ice and Fire" Ice = Stark, Fire= Targaryen. Jon = both. I think he rules the 7 kingdoms with Dany as his queen. Jons claim to the throne is stronger than anyones as a direct Male descendant of Rhaegar.

Plus the one honest thing Sansa said last night to Jon was "youre really good at this" when speaking of his leadership qualities.

It has to be Snow.

And before you get worked up about Dany being Jon's Aunt. There is a long line of Targaryen incest bloodlines.

It all seems so clear to me, which probably means GRRM and show runners pull the rug on me.

August_West

Reaction Score
Can we just assume that Sam knows how to use the Citadel card catalog without having to use 60 seconds of screen time showing him doing it?

Not only that, but it was narrowed down to the "locked room" by his conversation with the Arch maester.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Meh. Just prior to that exchange:
Sansa: Joffrey never let anyone question his authority, do you think he was a good king?
Jon: [prolonged pregnant pause]
Do you think I'm Joffrey? (earnestly questioning)​
Sansa: [pregnant pause] You're as far from Joffrey as anyone I've ever met.
Jon: Thank you. (obviously greatly relieved)​
This self-doubting schlock from a guy who's faced down the a White Walker in battle and stared the Knight king in the eye. Pussification of Westeros.

These two morons are becoming a plot problem for the show. GoT's considers itself one of the best shows of all time, yet two of the key protagonists are complete idiots. Did A.J. Soprano end up taking over the Sopranos' crime family? Of course not, because it would have been ridiculous and undermined the credibility of the entire 7 season run of the show. The fact that Sponge Bob and Patrick are still in any position of power stresses the plot, but if they win it will hurt the show's legacy.

Reaction Score
Well I dont know who she ends up Marrying but my money is on Jon Snow. They will end up ruling together I think.

The series is actually called "A song of Ice and Fire" Ice = Stark, Fire= Targaryen. Jon = both. I think he rules the 7 kingdoms with Dany as his queen. Jons claim to the throne is stronger than anyones as a direct Male descendant of Rhaegar.

Plus the one honest thing Sansa said last night to Jon was "youre really good at this" when speaking of his leadership qualities.

It has to be Snow.

And before you get worked up about Dany being Jon's Aunt. There is a long line of Targaryen incest bloodlines.

It all seems so clear to me, which probably means GRRM and show runners pull the rug on me.

I agree that Jon is the front runner to marry Dany, even if he is her nephew.
If Gendry returns I think he becomes a strong contender after Jon. There aren't a lot of other candidates out there that we know of; I can't see Dany marrying Jaime, Littlefinger or Robyn Arryn.

August_West

Reaction Score
I agree that Jon is the front runner to marry Dany, even if he is her nephew.
If Gendry returns I think he becomes a strong contender after Jon. There aren't a lot of other candidates out there that we know of; I can't see Dany marrying Jaime, Littlefinger or Robyn Arryn.

I Think the Targaryens (and I dont remember the workings of all that) have the rightful claim to the throne. I think the Baratheon (and now by proxy Lannister) claim is only in absence of any Targaryen being around to lay claim. Remember that is why Robert in season 1 got so worked up about hearing news of Dany that he and Ned fought over how to resolve. (Robert wanted to kill her)

Reaction Score
How exactly would Jon and Gendry prove their bloodline? I don't think AncestryDNA is available in Westeros yet. Jon has been known as Ned's bastard his whole life, who is going to prove he's Targaryen? Same for Gendry. He's just going to walk in and say "Oh, by the way, I'm a Baratheon"?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Is this the season jamie gets sick of Cersei?

About two seasons too late. Jamie, while a seemingly good dude at this point in the story, is a wee bit dense at times.

August_West

Reaction Score
How exactly would Jon and Gendry prove their bloodline? I don't think AncestryDNA is available in Westeros yet. Jon has been known as Ned's bastard his whole life, who is going to prove he's Targaryen? Same for Gendry. He's just going to walk in and say "Oh, by the way, I'm a Baratheon"?

I dunno. Probably Bran is the relayer of this. Hes the one seeing Young Ned in the Tower all the time.

People (Howland Reed) are still alive from that visit to the Tower where Ned gets his sisters baby. Howland Reed is Meera's father.

Also I think maybe the Citadel has lots of records. Look at all those books!

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Well they blew about two minutes on piss pots, so that's not much better. Was funny though. Like a scene out of Snatch or Lock Stock.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
These two morons are becoming a plot problem for the show. GoT's considers itself one of the best shows of all time, yet two of the key protagonists are complete idiots. Did A.J. Soprano end up taking over the Sopranos' crime family? Of course not, because it would have been ridiculous and undermined the credibility of the entire 7 season run of the show. The fact that Sponge Bob and Patrick are still in any position of power stresses the plot, but if they win it will hurt the show's legacy.

Jon didn't seem as big of a boob in the books.

Sansa did tho.

Reaction Score

It has to be Snow.

She could marry Sansa... That would be hot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom