GoT Season Seven | Page 4 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The entire scene was ruined for me as it happened, since all I could think about was how August would be here this morning saying exactly what he's saying.

but amirite?

Reaction Score
but amirite?

You're half right. She's correct in that Jon is repeating the mistakes of his (supposed) father and setting himself up to be taken advantage of. She's wrong to question him in front of the lords of the northern houses.

August_West

Reaction Score
You're half right. She's correct in that Jon is repeating the mistakes of his (supposed) father and setting himself up to be taken advantage of. She's wrong to question him in front of the lords of the northern houses.

Jon is not repeating the mistakes. He needs bodies to take on a Zombie army. Every body available (just said it the scene before, women and children need to fight too) why is he going to worry about the Umbers or the Karstarks right now when a Zombie army is bearing down on you? Jon is thinking big picture. Stupid Sansa is thinking little picture. Maybe after the biggest threat in Westerosi history is dispatched of, he can have the luxury of worrying about who did or didnt follow the Starks into a bumbled war. Jon realizes this.

Jon (rightfully so) would enlist Cersei if it meant more bodies against the Walkers.

Reaction Score
Jon is not repeating the mistakes. He needs bodies to take on a Zombie army. Every body available (just said it the scene before, women and children need to fight too) why is he going to worry about the Umbers or the Karstarks right now when a Zombie army is bearing down on you? Jon is thinking big picture. Stupid Sansa is thinking little picture. Maybe after the biggest threat in Westerosi history is dispatched of, he can have the luxury of worrying about who did or didnt follow the Starks into a bumbled war. Jon realizes this.

Jon (rightfully so) would enlist Cersei if it meant more bodies against the Walkers.

Sansa has been poisoned by her captors over the years.

August_West

Reaction Score
Can we talk about how Fatso Sam just happened to stumble onto a mountain of dragonglass in the 3rd book he pulled off the shelves? Ugh.

Arent you the guy who was looking forward to these last episodes because they couldnt waste time on Episodes that dont push the story through quickly like they did in the past?

Now you are complaining about a story being pushed fast?

#ClassicDeepster

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Snow almost got his army destroyed by Ramsay because he is an idiot, and now he is engaging in more idiocy. The point of those meetings of the Lords is to flesh out problems, and I think Sansa was correct in pointing out that the Umbers and Karstarks deserved to be punished. The Karstarks in particular have been -holes from the start.

Snow is just a scalitoing idiot and will get everyone killed unless Bran, Sansa, Davos or someone else stops him.

Sansa > Jon Snow at this point.

August_West

Reaction Score
Snow almost got his army destroyed by Ramsay because he is an idiot, and now he is engaging in more idiocy. The point of those meetings of the Lords is to flesh out problems, and I think Sansa was correct in pointing out that the Umbers and Karstarks deserved to be punished. The Karstarks in particular have been -holes from the start.

Snow is just a scalitoing idiot and will get everyone killed unless Bran, Sansa, Davos or someone else stops him.

Sansa > Jon Snow at this point.

Youve lost your mind. Nelson still butthurt that Snow planted his banner in his wildling crush before he did.

Reaction Score
Arent you the guy who was looking forward to these last episodes because they couldnt waste time on Episodes that dont push the story through quickly like they did in the past?

Now you are complaining about a story being pushed fast?

#ClassicDeepster

There's a balance to that. And having some fat noob pull the one page he needed from hundreds of floors in the Citadel and billions of books lining the walls? That was a bit much. I can't wait for him and his bucktoothed girlfriend to trek out into the blizzard and trip over the spot where the dragonglass is buried.

August_West

Reaction Score
There's a balance to that. And having some fat noob pull the one page he needed from hundreds of floors in the Citadel and billions of books lining the walls? That was a bit much. I can't wait for him and his bucktoothed girlfriend to trek out into the blizzard and trip over the spot where the dragonglass is buried.

No Blizzard. They are going south to Dragonstone to get the glass. And when Jon Snow makes his trek down there to get it Sansa will be left in charge of Winterfell and Littlefinger will manipulate her and Winterfell will fall again. Mark it down. Prediction right here.

Reaction Score

I think there's a bit of an assumption there as to the timeline . . .

Reaction Score
They had already spent way too long on a montage of him cleaning chamber pots... they didn't need to spend 20 minutes on him flipping through books

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
She's also eight inches taller than you.

You'd need scaffolding and a spotter.

I learned how to deal with that from Long Duck Dong. Non issue.

57210.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sansa still at it . Trying to undermine Jon Snow in front of lords and then ( and this takes the cake) actually saying to John that her father and brother are dead because they didn't listen to her .
They are dead because of her.

The only honest thing she said in the series is that she learned a lot from Cersei. If by that she means every family member ends up dead from her naked greed and selfishness.

Sansa fanboys are westerosi dupes.

Littlefinger is about to use her up like the vacuous dishrag she is. Can see it coming from a mile away.

I specifically thought of you during this exchange.

Sansa: You have to be smarter than father. You need to be smarter than Rob. I love them, I miss them, but they made stupid mistakes and they both lost their heads for it.

Jon: And how should I be smarter.....by listening to you?

Pictured you gleefully jumping up and down on the couch.

August_West

Reaction Score
I specifically thought of you during this exchange.

Sansa: You have to be smarter than father. You need to be smarter than Rob. I love them, I miss them, but they made stupid mistakes and they both lost their heads for it.

Jon: And how should I be smarter.....by listening to you?

Pictured you gleefully jumping up and down on the couch.

Jon Snow became a man last night.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Sansa's positive contributions to the cause to date have been limited to writing a note to Littlefinger promising him something in return for his and at Winterfell and being the romantic inspiration for Littlefinger to kill Jeoffrey.

So, as far as Jon's speechifying goes, the key audience Littlefinger. Seeing as he isn't going to end up on the iron throne, he must end up dead.

August_West

Reaction Score
Sansa's positive contributions to the cause to date have been limited to writing a note to Littlefinger promising him something in return for his and at Winterfell and being the romantic inspiration for Littlefinger to kill Jeoffrey.

So, as far as Jon's speechifying goes, the key audience Littlefinger. Seeing as he isn't going to end up on the iron throne, he must end up dead.

Littlefinger didnt even kill Joffrey. Olenna did I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom