GoT Season Seven | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Let us hope that this thread doesn't become another Sansa hate/Sansa love fest.

Reaction Score
giphy (20).gif

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I heard a dirty rumor that there are only going to be 7-8 episodes this season. I hope that is not true.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I heard a dirty rumor that there are only going to be 7-8 episodes this season. I hope that is not true.

Even worse, there's only 13 episodes left. Spread over two seasons. Lame as f*&^.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Even worse, there's only 13 episodes left. Spread over two seasons. Lame as f*&^.
At least, UConn football starts in September so I don't run out of things to watch between March Madness>>Better Call Saul>>GOT>>UConn. Yeah, it does suck they did that though. However, I heard there will be a prequel series, and that HBO is going to try to one-up the original.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
At least, UConn football starts in September so I don't run out of things to watch between March Madness>>Better Call Saul>>GOT>>UConn. Yeah, it does suck they did that though. However, I heard there will be a prequel series, and that HBO is going to try to one-up the original.

With all that extra stuff...why can't they just put more quality content into the thoroughbred they already have.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
With all that stuff...why can' they just put more quality content into the thoroughbred they got.
They want to go back into the previous history which could be cool though.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Yup. Which is why I'm a hard pass.
Same, although Sansa is sort of a looker. I think once aptly named my type best though:
QUOTE=", post: 2048042, member: 1234"]No, not the same one. This girl had black hair. Not brown. Black. Olive oil skin. Pure Mediterranean look. I'm getting excited just thinking about her. Give me a minute guys . . . .[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score

If the 13 are all the same quality as the last half of last season, I can be patient with the timetable here. It would suck if any of the 13 episodes are those type that are all conversation and "set the stage" early on in the previous seasons. The stage is set. Let's see the action.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Shes an idiot who got her whole family killed

giphy.gif

We have covered this before.

Ned Stark - self righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in his death.
Caitlyn Stark - self-righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in her and her son's death.
Robb Stark - self-righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in his death.
Jon Snow - stronger, better looking, medieval Forrest Gump
Sansa - vacuous dingbat who is universally hated.
Arya - sociopath
Bran - self-righteous that recklessly hangs out too long in magic cave, resulting in the death of Hodor.
Rickon - can't run diagonally
Leanna Stark - flighty nope that causes entire continent to descend into bloodshed for 2 decades because she was too gutless to break up with her boyfriend.
Lysa Arryn - bat- crazy, even by Westeros standards.
Edmure Tully - thin-skinned, cowardly idiot who would be cleaning toilets if he wasn't born into nobility. Westeros version of Trump.

This is a family tree that needs to be cut down.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
We have covered this before.

Ned Stark - self righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in his death.
Caitlyn Stark - self-righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in her and her son's death.
Robb Stark - self-righteous that needlessly pisses people off, resulting in his death.
Jon Snow - stronger, better looking, medieval Forrest Gump
Sansa - vacuous dingbat who is universally hated.
Arya - sociopath
Bran - self-righteous that recklessly hangs out too long in magic cave, resulting in the death of Hodor.
Rickon - can't run diagonally
Leanna Stark - flighty nope that causes entire continent to descend into bloodshed for 2 decades because she was too gutless to break up with her boyfriend.
Lysa Arryn - bat- crazy, even by Westeros standards.
Edmure Tully - thin-skinned, cowardly idiot who would be cleaning toilets if he wasn't born into nobility. Westeros version of Trump.

This is a family tree that needs to be cut down.

fWGDO8i.png

Reaction Score
Of all the GoT chicks, she's not even in my top 10. Never understood the love for her.

She's a decent consolation prize at the end of the night if you strikeout with the real prizes. Nothing special in a decent sized bar or club filled with young women her age. But nothing you have to lie about either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom