OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 117 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the old Genos Pizza on New London Tpke in Glastonbury? I know Greek pizza is a sin around here, but that place was awesome. Anyone know where to get a decent Greek style pie in the area now?

Reaction Score
Anyone remember the old Genos Pizza on New London Tpke in Glastonbury? I know Greek pizza is a sin around here, but that place was awesome. Anyone know where to get a decent Greek style pie in the area now?
It’s a Harry’s now I believe. Foxy pizza in Glastonbury is Greek style and very good. I would give it a try.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
It’s a Harry’s now I believe. Foxy pizza in Glastonbury is Greek style and very good. I would give it a try.

Yes it’s Harry’s now. Harry’s is good but every once in a while I get a hankering for a pan pizza.

Reaction Score
The casual pizza fans that I know, swear by Park Lane in West Hartford.

In G-Bury, Angelo's isn't terrible I guess. Just take two slices of Harry's or Luna's and stack one on top of the other.

Reaction Score
Angelina's in Hartford on 97 Prospect Avenue isn't bad. Big portions. They also have sheet pan pizza. Food seemed to have some Greek undertones.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Wilson Pizza Palace in Windsor

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
My wife is a fan of Greek style pizza. Her favorite, which I find tolerable (although it in no way satisfies a pizza craving for me) is Apollo in Derby.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Procaccini's near the East Hartford/Glastonbury line is owned by the brother of the former Geno's owner and Hartford Road pizza in Manchester in owned by his nephew. So they may be simular to what you're looking for.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that. I am a thin slice eater myself but I think Foxy is pretty good for greek style...

I'm really just not a Greek guy--I couldn't even tell you if it's good for that style. Some people in town seem to love it though.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
@CTBasketball looks like you are no longer the owner of the pizza thread. You had a good run.
lulz.

we have a woman's board merge!

in before one of them comes in singing the praises of Genos scallop and ranch dressing abomination.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
@CTBasketball looks like you are no longer the owner of the pizza thread. You had a good run.
lulz.

we have a woman's board merge!

in before one of them comes in singing the praises of Genos scallop and ranch dressing abomination.
What the hell. My one claim to fame. That thing stood strong for 5 years, it was with us thru the dark times, and now this is how I get repaid?!

Reaction Score
I'm really just not a Greek guy--I couldn't even tell you if it's good for that style. Some people in town seem to love it though.
Seems to be the perfect time to ask: Why did the little Greek boy leave home?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom