2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Maybe Akok will end up like Roscoe, in a different situation. Sorta similar players IIRC, Roscoe better with the ball though
Roscoe was an absolute "rebound machine" which is what they called him at UNLV. Really hated to see him leave. JC and staff wanted him as a 4 and Roscoe wanted to be a 3. He proved that JC was right in NC run and then at UNLV. I really hope the best for Akok. If he can just stay healthy and build strength.

Reaction Score
What happened with Dennis? Really liked him & he looked like a future star as a freshman on what was prob a really good Wichita State team. Now the program‘s arrow is pointing downwards big time and he’s not really a huge impact guy?

Reaction Score
This Rudi guy is pretty interesting. That kind of guard is exactly who I was clamoring for last offseason. Can dribble, play some point and sniper from deep. I don’t watch enough to know if Ramey is way better, etc. But in a vacuum, really like his tape and numbers.

Maybe a year late, but I’m excited Hurley is changing his approach (one can argue it wasn’t up to him But Regardless, progress!)

Really like some of these new offers too, can’t only target stars but they seem like role players, but really good ones.

Reaction Score
Maybe a year late, but I’m excited Hurley is changing his approach (one can argue it wasn’t up to him But Regardless, progress!)

Really like some of these new offers too, can’t only target stars but they seem like role players, but really good ones.
I agree.

Between Sanogo, Jackson, Hawkins, Karaban, Johnson, Clingan and possibly Castle, there's an exciting homegrown nucleus to build around with Newton and any other potential incoming transfers.

Reaction Score
It seems like Dennis could be a very more than serviceable three and D guy for our team.
Absolutely.

If we add Dennis and the season started today, we'd run with:

PG: Newton
2s, 3s: Hawkins, Jackson, Dennis
4s and 5s: Sanogo, Karaban (Karaban can play some 3 too), Johnson, Clingan, Springs.

Not a finished product, but an exciting core.

Reaction Score
Seems we’re looking for one more guard for depth (Dennis, Odukale, McIntosh). Assuming a Castle reclass + one more scoring/lead guard in addition to that (Williams).

Whatever direction we go in the portal, I just hope that if we’re bringing Castle in that we give him meaningful minutes to develop.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We need one more elite guard like Newton. If we play four out our starting lineup should be:

Newton
Stud transfer
Hawkins
Jackson
Sanogo

After that, we need a depth piece who can play the 4.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

nice list. not. so howcum when one of our former guys has a similar list associated with their interest, it's bad, but when were on a similar quality list for a prospect, it's wonderful?
and forget that rothstein clown. he only lied to my face twice last week ('sool told me he was visiting penn state,', and 'sum guy told me that he is visiting here on friday.')
it's friday. what time is he visiting?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
nice list. not. so howcum when one of our former guys has a similar list associated with their interest, it's bad, but when were on a similar quality list for a prospect, it's wonderful?
and forget that rothstein clown. he only lied to my face twice last week ('sool told me he was visiting penn state,', and 'sum guy told me that he is visiting here on friday.')
Dude, give it a rest. We get your barely legible point already.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
With Johnson and Karaban, if we're playing Jackson at the 4 I don't think we need anything else there.
Which is further evidence that Jackson will not be playing the 4. Johnson should be starting. Depending on how the staff views Karaban, as more a 4 or a 3, we need depth at one forward spot, at PG and SG.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Dude, give it a rest. We get your barely legible point already.
cool, so it's still friday, what time is sum guy coming to visit?
and since ur listening so intently, try this:
it's called 'whoreball.' we're just walking around times square, looking for a whore who won't give us cooties. face it, that's what's going on as a whole pantload of talented folks just told us 'im just not that into you no more, no matter what bs ur sellin today.'
'welcome to the jungle.
it gets worse here every day.
u learn to live like an animal......

jump!
me? i just got my loincloth back from the cleaners, sharpened my blades with the wetstone, grabbed the atlatl, and am headin out,
dressed for success.
i see where one of our targets is shopping for his fourth school. classy.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is this an online persona or is this a real person?

Reaction Score
We need one more elite guard like Newton. If we play four out our starting lineup should be:

Newton
Stud transfer
Hawkins
Jackson
Sanogo

there's no reason to bring in more bigs, especially if we're playing small ball. we'd have sanogo / johnson / clingan / springs at the 5 and jackson / johnson / karaban at the 4.

another stud transfer G + Castle (as predicted by matrim) and our 9.5 man rotation is set:

Newton - Hawk - Jackson - Johnson - Sanogo
Castle - Transfer - Karaban - Clingan/Springs

leave open a scholly for a midseason redshirt reclass and i couldnt care less who the other 2 schollys go to, theyre glorified cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What do you mean by Posh is officially on the clock?
Because the first time the Curbelo rumors started Posh was retweeting that HotBalls UConn stuff, and then he claimed it wasn't him on his account (ya okay hahah). Now that it's real, let's see if he actually wants to share the PG duties

Reaction Score

Newton
Stud transfer
Hawkins
Jackson
Sanogo

Jaden Delaire I believe would be a nice add at the 4- believe he is underrated & wasn’t use properly at Stanford…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom