2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Because the first time the Curbelo rumors started Posh was retweeting that HotBalls UConn stuff, and then he claimed it wasn't him on his account (ya okay hahah). Now that it's real, let's see if he actually wants to share the PG duties
Curbelo wanted to play alongside Posh though. Probably wouldn’t have come to St. John’s unless Posh stayed I think.

Reaction Score
Soon I am going to tweet out "runner11" has entered the portal and is considering UConn. And it will get posted here. (fake)
He retweeted the post so it’s not fake.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

guess he couldn't handle the practice comp, or wasn't fond of cookies, or whatever the mindreaders here tell me.
and, hey runtrunner! i noticed that u recently shut down access to u stuff!
that was quick.

Reaction Score

I know its like a 13 year old kid but this bit is so annoying and not funny, I wish the UConn follows on twitter would stop retweeting and liking every time he does this as if it's something hilarious. Once was kinda a chuckle; after a while just stop giving the kid likes and retweets and he'll stop posting dumb tweets
(yes I know this is yelling at the clouds but it's all over my twitter feed when looking for real UConn news)

Reaction Score
Richie Springs
maybe. idk how his 3 point shot is looking, but if his biggest strength is rebounding then that's just like playing whaley at the 4 again

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
maybe. idk how his 3 point shot is looking, but if his biggest strength is rebounding then that's just like playing whaley at the 4 again
You make a good point, but I remember reading some quotes from Richie when he was reclassifying that he saw himself as a forward in the 3/4 position. Everything reported about him has highlighted his rebounding prowess, but in the few highlights we have from his garbage time minutes, he’s hit a mid range and put the ball on the floor from the top of the key to get to the rim. He seems to have more finesse skill than Whaley, but still has enough strength to body bigger 4s that will give Jackson, Johnson, and Karaban trouble. Could just be wishful thinking but i’m rooting for the guy and he would serve as a great story to underclassman who don’t have an immediate path to playing time if he can really have an impact over the next 2 seasons

Reaction Score
I know its like a 13 year old kid but this bit is so annoying and not funny, I wish the UConn follows on twitter would stop retweeting and liking every time he does this as if it's something hilarious. Once was kinda a chuckle; after a while just stop giving the kid likes and retweets and he'll stop posting dumb tweets
(yes I know this is yelling at the clouds but it's all over my twitter feed when looking for real UConn news)
Delete your Twitter account...problem solved lol

Reaction Score
If Hawkins elevates his game and we pick up a 3-pt shooting 2 guard, then we won't need our 4 to hit 3's. Not sure Springs can step up enough to fill other offensive needs, but I'd love to see it if he could.

Reaction Score

Poking around UConn twitter, you quickly see why other fan bases don't like us, esp. with fellows like , no escalators and hurlymania. Smug, corny blowhards who act like college basketball did start when Calhoun took over UConn and all the other BS people like friarJ attribute to our fan base.

Reaction Score
Poking around UConn twitter, you quickly see why other fan bases don't like us, esp. with fellows like , no escalators and hurlymania. Smug, corny blowhards who act like college basketball did start when Calhoun took over UConn and all the other BS people like friarJ attribute to our fan base.

Why other fan bases don't like us? We don't even like us.

Reaction Score
If Hawkins elevates his game and we pick up a 3-pt shooting 2 guard, then we won't need our 4 to hit 3's. Not sure Springs can step up enough to fill other offensive needs, but I'd love to see it if he could.
True. As long as Jackson is on the bench then springs can play PF, otherwise we have 3 non shooters on the floor at the same time like last year

Reaction Score
True. As long as Jackson is on the bench then springs can play PF, otherwise we have 3 non shooters on the floor at the same time like last year
Now you're on to something. If 1-3 can hit 3's, 4&5 doesn't need to.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Now you're on to something. If 1-3 can hit 3's, 4&5 doesn't need to.
Since 1-3 includes Jackson, that’s an iffy prospect. You still want the four to at least have a 15 ft jumper so they can‘t so easily double the 5. Don’t know if Springs does or does not.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why other fan bases don't like us? We don't even like us.
Lord Of The Rings GIF by Maudit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds