2022 Giants Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Why the was he flexing muscle? Beyond hiking the ball he wasn’t integral to the play. Knucklehead
Why get together and make a circle and do a dance after a touchdown, why run and hop into the end zone bleachers after a touchdown, why make a circle and act like somebody is taking their picture, why making a first down you get up and signal first down with the opposing players in front of you. We can go on and on. Hopefully the refs in college basketball don't catch on. They will have a field day. Technical after technical.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Why get together and make a circle and do a dance after a touchdown, why run and hop into the end zone bleachers after a touchdown, why make a circle and act like somebody is taking their picture, why making a first down you get up and signal first down with the opposing players in front of you. We can go on and on. Hopefully the refs in college basketball don't catch on. They will have a field day. Technical after technical.
I get it and I don't. I play QB for my grandson's in the backyard. They spend more time practicing their Gritty than running better routes!!

Reaction Score
Hodgins is quietly becoming an unsung hero. His size and good hands is giving me Joe Jurevicius vibes.

If you take Hodgins' stats from the last four weeks and prorate it through a 17 game season:

55 receptions, 616 yards, 4 TDs.

Looks like a potential WR3 to me.

Reaction Score
Hodgins is quietly becoming an unsung hero. His size and good hands is giving me Joe Jurevicius vibes.

If you take Hodgins' stats from the last four weeks and prorate it through a 17 game season:

55 receptions, 616 yards, 4 TDs.

Looks like a potential WR3 to me.

Agree has looked solid, like him!

Reaction Score
This is somehow even worse than I expected
Defense is allergic to making a big play. The fact that this punter is still on our roster is ridiculous, he is awful.

Saquon obviously limited by injury. DJ doesn't have the ability to make big plays.

Team is horrible.

Reaction Score
Defense is allergic to making a big play. The fact that this punter is still on our roster is ridiculous, he is awful.

Saquon obviously limited by injury. DJ doesn't have the ability to make big plays.

Team is horrible.
If the offense even gets 1 negative play the drive is over. The lack of talent is a big reason but it seems like they also just give up on the play calling and accept a punt at that point too. It's brutal

Reaction Score

Team is horrible.

Please don’t throw DJ into this Card. I mean the play calling is atrocious and their best receiver is a guy who was cut by the Bills a few weeks ago. The line hasn’t blocked anyone to run or pass. Loved Dabol early on and he’s probably the guy but he hasn’t been all that good either as of late. Allowing this guy to call plays is not good please relieve him of his duties as well as the punter.

Love missed a monster opportunity to make a big play early thinking he was getting an interception rather than absolutely hammering Smith.

Just a complete walk behind the watershed today.

Reaction Score
Please don’t throw DJ into this Cad. I mean the play calling is atrocious and their best receiver is a guy who was cut by the Bills a few weeks ago. The line hasn’t blocked anyone to run or pass. Loved Dabol early on and he’s probably the guy but he hasn’t been all that good either as of late. Allowing this guy to call plays is not good please relieve him of his duties as well as the punter.

Love missed a monster opportunity to make a big play early thinking he was getting an interception rather than absolutely hammering Smith.

Just a complete walk behind the shed today.
I can throw him in. He doesn’t make plays. He accepts sacks too often and makes silly passing decisions. He rarely throws the ball past 7-8 yards and when he does he’s not very accurate.

I know you love him. It’s no secret i’m not a big fan. I know it’s mostly not on him too, but he doesn’t do enough for me.

Reaction Score
I can throw him in. He doesn’t make plays. He accepts sacks too often and makes silly passing decisions. He rarely throws the ball past 7-8 yards and when he does he’s not very accurate.

I know you love him. It’s no secret i’m not a big fan. I know it’s mostly not on him too, but he doesn’t do enough for me.

Don’t love him at all but to think you’ve seen all you can see with this dreadful offense you’re nuts. See when they opened it up just now, pretty different and they don’t have a receiver of significance like everyone else does. Just ignorant to not see it’s not him at all. Defense sucks now, RB is hurt, line sucks but he can’t make big plays laughable.

Reaction Score
Don’t love him at all but to think you’ve seen all you can see with this dreadful offense you’re nuts. See when they opened it up just now, pretty different and they don’t have a receiver of significance like everyone else does. Just ignorant to not see it’s not him at all. Defense sucks now, RB is hurt, line sucks but he can’t make big plays laughable.
He can’t, it’s been proven again and again.

Reaction Score
He can’t, it’s been proven again and again.

According to you, that’s enough lol. You can’t watch the players around him and feel he’s been given a fair shot. Well I know you can, but most others don’t agree.

They need so many more pieces to even contend it’s unbelievable. OC needs to go as well then refine the OL, get impact LBs, DBs and WRs who can get open and make plays. That will all make Barkley and Jones better.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
According to you, that’s enough lol. You can’t watch the players around him and feel he’s been given a fair shot. Well I know you can, but most others don’t agree.

They need so many more pieces to even contend it’s unbelievable. OC needs to go as well then refine the OL, get impact LBs, DBs and WRs who can get open and make plays. That will all make Barkley and Jones better.
Don’t know about OC. This would be DJs 6 or 7th OC. Let’s improve the O line and get some WRs and then think about firing guys

Reaction Score

My man, its year 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom