2022 Giants Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
Wan'Dale out for the season, Adoree' out a month. Still think they sneak into the playoffs but it's far from a certainty now with their schedule the next few weeks

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
2nd possession 2nd half and still in it and 3rd and 5 - run? I almost stopped watching completely after that you have to be kidding me. The OC needs to go he's not the answer. I realize they don't have the talent anyone else does but you need to change some things. Teams now know if Barkley is held down they probably won't lose to the Giants because thats the master plan. Well boys, throw on first down on Thursday more often or Jones will absolutely get killed.
I agree. I saw that play. I yelled "what"!!!!. A nice crossing route. Quick one to tight end. Terrible. Seemed like EVERYTHING went wrong from the start.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Barkley has been amazing thus far, but he has to be the easiest running back to tackle, it’s so odd. The guy crumbles at the first sign of real contact it seems. And its odd because he’s a relatively big RB.
That's because he could not get started. Notice the gang tackles? When/if he breaks through the line he is on his way. He has been getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage. It is so bad, it is always a loss of one-two yards.

Reaction Score
I'm always amazed when they don't work more to get Barkley out into open space. Pitches left and right, screen plays, circle routes. To me thats when he's most dangerous. Not as a guy who will ram into the line and get 2-3 tough yards everytime. Especially when you have a line that is a work in progress.

Reaction Score
I'm always amazed when they don't work more to get Barkley out into open space. Pitches left and right, screen plays, circle routes. To me thats when he's most dangerous. Not as a guy who will ram into the line and get 2-3 tough yards everytime. Especially when you have a line that is a work in progress.
I wish they would try a package of plays with Breida and Barkley.

Reaction Score
The refs are on Jerry Jones payroll. That was a late a very late flag your gonna throw a flag throw it right away and the officials tried to take away a fg with the intentional grounding call luckily Gano can make it from 70.

Reaction Score
Jones and Saquon playing so poorly. As i’ve said, Saquon is so soft, just falls down when contact comes. Then you see Pollard and Zeke on the other side finishing runs.

Reaction Score
Jones and Saquon playing so poorly. As i’ve said, Saquon is so soft, just falls down when contact comes. Then you see Pollard and Zeke on the other side finishing runs.

4th down play has to be a better pass and still should be caught. I don’t think either have been poor by any means but not great. The extra 4 points we got absolutely screwed on early on the TD call back hurts even now. But the success is throwing on first down and now they aren’t again. Allowing the Boys to pin their ears back is just plain stupid. Here we go run-run-pass playing into their hands.

Reaction Score
4th down play has to be a better pass and still should be caught. I don’t think either have been poor by any means but not great. The extra 4 points we got absolutely screwed on early on the TD call back hurts even now. But the success is throwing on first down and now they aren’t again. Allowing the Boys to pin their ears back is just plain stupid. Here we go run-run-pass playing into their hands.
They’ve both been so poor. Just look at their stats. Another 3rd down and Danny throws it at a guys feet

Reaction Score
Jones has the Cowboys pass rush in his head.

Giving up that TD to begin the 2nd half was a huge turning point after the phantom hold on Holmes gave up a 3rd and 12 as well as a 3rd and goal on the 15. Feels like Giants needed to play with a lead this whole game when Cowboys took the lead you felt the wheels coming off.

Reaction Score
They’ve both been so poor. Just look at their stats. Another 3rd down and Danny throws it at a guys feet

He wasn’t gettng chased by 3 cowboys who weren’t blocked though that had to be my imagination. And Barkley wasn’t running behind 3 guys on a line who are lucky to be on a roster either. I mean theres awful play and there’s a dose of reality as well. Lucky to have been in that game and with a couple calls maybe even closer.

Reaction Score
He wasn’t gettng chased by 3 cowboys who weren’t blocked though that had to be my imagination. And Barkley wasn’t running behind 3 guys on a line who are lucky to be on a roster either. I mean theres awful play and there’s a dose of reality as well. Lucky to have been in that game and with a couple calls maybe even closer.
They both played quite poorly. That’s reality

Reaction Score
Both things can be true.

Hate to say without the dreadful call on the lineman downfield (by what 6 inches LOL) that took out the 4 points for the TD rather than settling for the FG, the first half was not awful for a team that started the year with very little talent in comparison, and lost their best talent to injuries. Despite the loss, I'm not bad with the future of this team.

Reaction Score
We were up at the half despite being decimated by injuries (and not having as much talent as Dallas even if we WERE healthy) and that’s despite a couple of huge calls that were Tickey tack at best.

I continue to be impressed with the job that Schoen/Daboll and staff have done this year. I get the feeling they are going to let Barkley go over Jones.
I also think there a chance they are going to go WR in the first round, they really need someone with skill at that position. And then maybe go best guard or center on the board in Round 2.

If they were going to pick inside the top10 they might have gone QB but that’s not going to happen

Reaction Score
Feliciano needs to be benched. He's already been awful and Nick Gates should be the starting C, and then he goes and gets a stupid taunting penalty to take the Giants out of FG range
He needs to be fined too.

Reaction Score
Slayton who’s been reliable thus far needs to catch that.

Reaction Score
Lose this one and Dabol negated all the good with horrific play calling in the 2nd half just protecting the lead. Horrible job by him allowing that conservative crap.

Reaction Score
Feliciano needs to be benched. He's already been awful and Nick Gates should be the starting C, and then he goes and gets a stupid taunting penalty to take the Giants out of FG range
That play turned the whole game around. they had the first down and could have worked the clock and make them use their time outs. Just the dumbest gesture by Feliciano..They call almost anything taunting!!

Reaction Score
That play turned the whole game around. they had the first down and could have worked the clock and make them use their time outs. Just the dumbest gesture by Feliciano..They call almost anything taunting!!

Yeah but a dreadful call nonetheless so much more b S than that goes on out there. But you’re right why even give those dopes a chance to throw it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom