2022 Giants Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
Terrible playcalling. Saquon is the softest running back in the league. Look at the way the Redskins RB’s finish runs, Saquon just falls. Sick of him.
Saquon is #4 in the NFL in yards after contact

Reaction Score
He breaks off long runs after slight contact. If you watch every game you see how easy he goes down on every play. Its almost comical
I watch every game, I do not agree with your opinion in the slightest

Reaction Score
Literally just look at his run just now in OT. He crumples to the ground after running into his blocker. He’s an incredibly soft runner.
And then on the 1st down screen pass he ran through a defender and got an extra 3 yards. We can pick and choose plays all day to fit a narrative

Reaction Score
Would’ve been nice to have 2 extra Barkley runs instead of Jones designed runs. The 3rd and 2 near the end of the game most likely at worst you right near the marker and can go for on 4th and inches.

Reaction Score
And then on the 1st down screen pass he ran through a defender and got an extra 3 yards. We can pick and choose plays all day to fit a narrative
Lmao okay, we can do that and see if he finishes runs strongly more or goes down easy. I think going down easy will be significantly more common.

He’s averaging 3.3 ypc his last 5 games.

Reaction Score
that taunting call was BS
I don’t like it but you have to be a lot smarter then that, right in front of the ref to, it wasn’t even a reactive penalty where let’s say a Washington defender pushes you and you push back. A clear 5-10 second pose your telling the officials to throw a flag. Feliciano had ample time to not get a flag. A Daboll coached team in December shouldn’t be making Joe Judge penalties.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
that taunting call was BS
Another stupid penalty to stop momentum. He runs toward the player and flexes his muscle. Okay stupid. Know what else is stupid? The actual penalty itself. Don't want to get any ones feelings hurt.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Terrible playcalling. Saquon is the softest running back in the league. Look at the way the Redskins RB’s finish runs, Saquon just falls. Sick of him.
Whoever is the offensive coordinator should be fired immediately. Even before he goes in the locker room. Three quick passes in a row? They must of burned 40 seconds. Gave the ball back. Here the Skins (I like that better)are running around end all afternoon. There line pulled nicely. It's if they know when Barkley gets the ball. All you need t do is watch Giants game film for last 6 games. Secondary needs a bot in the butt. Gmen get killed with the slant pass all the way back to last year. This game pissed me off and wouldn't of bothered me if they lost.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Lose this one and Dabol negated all the good with horrific play calling in the 2nd half just protecting the lead. Horrible job by him allowing that conservative crap.
Protecting the lead? There wasn't that much of a lead. I hope I am wrong that the Giants played out of their butts the start of the year. Anymore of this there goes Coach of The Year.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
He breaks off long runs after slight contact. If you watch every game you see how easy he goes down on every play. Its almost comical
What I see is 5 defensive players all over him before the line of scrimmage. I don't think he got 10 plays 2nd half?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Another stupid penalty to stop momentum. He runs toward the player and flexes his muscle. Okay stupid. Know what else is stupid? The actual penalty itself. Don't want to get any ones feelings hurt.
Why the was he flexing muscle? Beyond hiking the ball he wasn’t integral to the play. Knucklehead

Reaction Score
He ran about 20 yards to flex his muscles in a defender's face on a play he had no impact on. The penalty was stupid and deserved

Reaction Score
One thing is for sure, I respect Heinicke after that game. I love his passion and he's one of those gamer game managers. Gutsy little QB.

Reaction Score
He explained that he ran to Slayton and did the gesture as a way to show how strong Slayton was on that particular play.

Who knows but regardless it completely stole what was going to be a certain win. Which is why Daboll was going nuts on him on the sideline.

It’s not like he was standing over a guy on the ground, I thought it was a bit overreacting by the official but what can you do.

We really miss Adoree Jackson and Xavier McKinney though our secondary is in shambles.

Reaction Score
He ran about 20 yards to flex his muscles in a defender's face on a play he had no impact on. The penalty was stupid and deserved
Fake news. the only person he was sharing with was his teammate, not any of the defenders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom