2022 Giants Thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
It’s so aggravating watching every pass play designed for 4-5 yards down the field. It shows how little confidence the staff has in the entire offensive personnel.

It actually shows me how awful the offensive staff is. Throw the ball down field for . Your defense is not good

Reaction Score
These defensive backs are actually so atrocious. Holmes should’ve been cut like 2 years ago and Mccloud drops a wide open pick. Why does it seem our guys can literally not catch an interception?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It’s so aggravating watching every pass play designed for 4-5 yards down the field. It shows how little confidence the staff has in the entire offensive personnel.
I believe it is the interior offensive linemen and WR's that the staff has no confidence in.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
A win is a win I guess. Thanking the refs for that one

Let's just pretend McCloud didn't drop that interception.

That was obviously PI on the last call but I honestly think he would have gotten a hand on the ball even if he hadn't held McLaurin. He was watching the ball.

Anyway, I'd feel a little guilty if the Giants didn't deserve the win, but they did. They were better. Thibs is gonna be a beast. That TD was LTesque.

Reaction Score
Let's just pretend McCloud didn't drop that interception.

That was obviously PI on the last call but I honestly think he would have gotten a hand on the ball even if he hadn't held McLaurin. He was watching the ball.

Anyway, I'd feel a little guilty if the Giants didn't deserve the win, but they did. They were better. Thibs is gonna be a beast. That TD was LTesque.
Penalty on McLaurin that the TD was called back on was a joke, and Holmes committed about 5 different DPI penalties on that last play.

Not gonna feel guilty though, plenty of times they've been hosed by bad calls. Pretty sure the last one was against Washington on the MNF game where Williams got called for some stupid penalty and gave them a chance at a GW FG

Reaction Score
Yeah I don't feel bad for Washington. Two weeks ago the BS taunting on our center that cost us 3 points and eventually led to a tie still burns me.

And the fact that Washington was coming off a Bye while we had to play the Eagles and they were still in that position? Just a bad job by the Washington staff and players tonight - and great job by us.

Great win.

Reaction Score
By the way, I thought Riverboat Ron didn't live up to his name tonight. Some punts and field goal attempts when I thought he might have tried to take the game by the throat.

Reaction Score
And one more thing about the last play - Thibodeau got stabbed in the eye by one of the Washington lineman - not called. Watch the replay and you'll see him peel off in pain. And also don't forget that Washington still needed to get the two point conversion, still needed to stop us with a minute left and still had to keep us from winning in overtime.

Sorry, Matthew Berry's constant bitching on twitter annoyed me.

Great win and the direction of this franchise with a competent front office and staff is sky high.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Just watched the tape this morning. Glad I didn't stay up as I have a medical appointment this morning and I would still be awake after watching the end of the game. As someone said a win is a win!!

Reaction Score
No way am I going to feel sorry for the Commanders on what may have been a PI miss on the last play after all we've been through as Giants fans. When you're not that good for years you live through multiple missed calls and shoulda been calls so screw that.

Good win but please find a way to throw the ball down the field. lol

Reaction Score
This is why you never give up the TD, coaches tell you to hold if you have to and take the flag and refs make mistakes as we all know, Washington can be mad at the calls or no calls but the refs didn’t fumble the ball twice. Daniel Jones played winning football and Heineke did not despite having explosive receivers.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
And one more thing about the last play - Thibodeau got stabbed in the eye by one of the Washington lineman - not called. Watch the replay and you'll see him peel off in pain. And also don't forget that Washington still needed to get the two point conversion, still needed to stop us with a minute left and still had to keep us from winning in overtime.

Sorry, Matthew Berry's constant bitching on twitter annoyed me.

Great win and the direction of this franchise with a competent front office and staff is sky high.

Can't believe Berry got that gig. He's got a face and voice for print.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
No way am I going to feel sorry for the Commanders on what may have been a PI miss on the last play after all we've been through as Giants fans. When you're not that good for years you live through multiple missed calls and shoulda been calls so screw that.

Good win but please find a way to throw the ball down the field. lol
If everything is to be called as it should have been; on that play alone, offsetting penalties: PI on the Giants, illegal hands to the face (while blocking Thibodeau) on the Commies.

There were also about a dozen instances where Ojilari was held, it was called once.

Reaction Score
If everything is to be called as it should have been; on that play alone, offsetting penalties: PI on the Giants, illegal hands to the face (while blocking Thibodeau) on the Commies.

There were also about a dozen instances where Ojilari was held, it was called once.

And the hand to the mask on the DJ run. It all evens out and as a Giants fan, we haven't been good so we get the short end more often than not. I'm happy with this win and didn't see PI. LOL

Reaction Score

Exactly anyone claiming the refs gave them the game wasn’t paying attention.

Reaction Score
And the hand to the mask on the DJ run. It all evens out and as a Giants fan, we haven't been good so we get the short end more often than not. I'm happy with this win and didn't see PI. LOL
That wasn’t a facemask on DJ, the Commanders defender just put his hand there slightly, he didn’t grab at all.

Reaction Score
These defensive backs are actually so atrocious. Holmes should’ve been cut like 2 years ago and Mccloud drops a wide open pick. Why does it seem our guys can literally not catch an interception?
No one has ever cried and complained about a team overachieving and somehow someway being in the playoffs despite a bottom 5 roster more than you. Its truly incredible.

Reaction Score
No one has ever cried and complained about a team overachieving and somehow someway being in the playoffs despite a bottom 5 roster more than you. Its truly incredible.
Lmao get over yourself, one of the main functions of fan boards are to vent frustration. I guess you’re a big fan of Holmes though. 3 years of penalties and getting dusted, sorry can’t be excited with him.

We’re ranked number 2 and undefeated, and people still complain and vent disappointment on the bball board, because they can and they sometimes see stuff they don’t like in games.

Reaction Score
Lmao get over yourself, one of the main functions of fan boards are to vent frustration. I guess you’re a big fan of Holmes though. 3 years of penalties and getting dusted, sorry can’t be excited with him.

We’re ranked number 2 and undefeated, and people still complain and vent disappointment on the bball board, because they can and they sometimes see stuff they don’t like in games.
Holmes stinks, that is my point. He is only playing because of injury, are you expecting him to turn into Bradberry? Yea, and the people on the bball board who do that are mouth breathers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom