2022 Giants Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score

Karma I don’t wanna hear a damn thing from Washington fans.

What a joke! Do they have any clue how many times the Giants have been on the short end of calls late in games the last few years??? If you suck you don’t get calls, we’ve lived there as fans. Screw them

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Darnay Holmes is absolutely awful
Holmes. #80? Isn't he the one who games ago who muffed two put returns? Especially the second one iced the game. Unfortunately for the other team.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Can’t tackle when it counts and stupid turnovers. Its hard to win when you have opponents on your own team. Daniel doesn’t need all pro receivers he just needs nfl level receivers.
Bellinger has good hands. He lost the ball. I wouldn't call it a fumble, that was some punch to get that ball out. That would of been another score.

Reaction Score
Holmes. #80? Isn't he the one who games ago who muffed two put returns? Especially the second one iced the game. Unfortunately for the other team.
Darnay Holmes plays defense.

#80 is Richie James, who is even worse at what he does than Holmes.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I really want to go back there for round 1 of the playoffs. Were the better team today.
It's hard for me to say they played well today but lost. It took a 61 yard field goal to be the blue.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It may be no consolation, but the Giants join the Patriots and Bills in losing to the luckiest team in NFL history in bizarre fashion.

63E405CE-7BC0-40D6-A866-0D3751BEB8EF.png

Reaction Score
Ability and Mobility.
Mobility yes not ability. Hurts is a run 1st qb in a great system and Jones is a run 2nd run qb. Look at the Eagles with Minshew they are still NFC favorites. Look at Hurts help compared to Jones, if Hurt is better for the next 5 years I will be the first one to eat crow.

Reaction Score
Mobility yes not ability. Hurts is a run 1st qb in a great system and Jones is a run 2nd run qb. Look at the Eagles with Minshew they are still NFC favorites. Look at Hurts help compared to Jones, if Hurt is better for the next 5 years I will be the first one to eat crow.
Ridiculous to think that Jones is more talented. Hurts is an MVP front runner. Blue tinted glasses.

Reaction Score
Ridiculous to think that Jones is more talented. Hurts is an MVP front runner. Blue tinted glasses.
He’s having a better statistical season. Look at his weapons, and look at Jones weapons, he’s a gimmick qb. Are Eagles a 10 win team with Minshew yes are Giants even an 8 win team without Jones no.

Reaction Score
He’s having a better statistical season. Look at his weapons, and look at Jones weapons, he’s a gimmick qb. Are Eagles a 10 win team with Minshew yes are Giants even an 8 win team without Jones no.
The truth is you could have Mahomes on the Giants and your probably not winning more then 10 games, this offense isn’t built to throw the ball 40 times a game.

Reaction Score
The story of this game was 3 solid drives stopped by Bellinger fumble,Richie James inexplicable drop of a perfect pass,Jones being picked by a great play by Peterson and the Vikes not making any mistakes except the one that could have been the biggest when Flott could not hold onto the ball to complete the interception. The Giants were the better team,but found a way to lose.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I do have to admit that there are things Hurts can do that Jones isn't capable of.

Hurts can throw passes to DaVonta Smith, AJ Brown. He can run plays behind what is likely the best offensive line in the NFL. Brown is not capable of doing any of that.

Reaction Score
The truth is you could have Mahomes on the Giants and your probably not winning more then 10 games, this offense isn’t built to throw the ball 40 times a game.
They'll throw the ball way more next season, when they have NFL caliber WRs for Jones to throw to

Reaction Score
They'll throw the ball way more next season, when they have NFL caliber WRs for Jones to throw to
Yes exactly a true evaluation is to see how Jones does the next 3 years.

Reaction Score
QB is the least of Giants needs we know that now and I’m guessing Dabol and management are happy to see that. But weapons are a priority as are LBs and DBs. Will be interesting to see where they go.

In the meantime it’s good to see they finally aren’t afraid to throw on first down. Still don’t throw downfield enough but that could be due to not enough game breakers. Win one of the last 2 they’re in and that’s a good season considering.

Reaction Score
I do have to admit that there are things Hurts can do that Jones isn't capable of.

Hurts can throw passes to DaVonta Smith, AJ Brown. He can run plays behind what is likely the best offensive line in the NFL. Brown is not capable of doing any of that.
I can’t believe you people are legitimately trying to argue Jones is a better QB than Hurts. But either way Merry Christmas everyone, let’s not do it today!

Reaction Score
I can’t believe you people are legitimately trying to argue Jones is a better QB than Hurts. This is insane lmao.
I doubt anyone is saying that. But it’s impossible to compare based on exactly what FfldCntyFan pointed out. Did you see Smith making spectacular catches for Minschew yesterday? And Brown as well? Who does Jones have to make anything but a normal catch? Lucky without drops. And the lines aren’t even close the Eagles Oline allow him to be very comfy in the pocket as well something Jones hasn’t had in 4 years. They’re better this year but need even more experience.

Hurts is in the MVP discussion no doubt and deserves it. He also has about 10 all pros on his team, it helps there’s no denying that.

Giants wouldn’t be any better with him this year, that’s my comparison.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe you people are legitimately trying to argue Jones is a better QB than Hurts. But either way Merry Christmas everyone, let’s not do it today!
You could legitimately argue that, that’s my Christmas gift to you lol. I admit I am in the mood to be a Jones homer today because I’m still pissed about this loss hey we all want the same thing, Merry Christmas to all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom