2022 Giants Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
it appears that for $4.99 for a month you can stream it live on Paramount + and then cancel. is that accurate?

Reaction Score
The Giants get no respect and for that matter the fans either. The giants are in a playoff race and the Jets, not so much. No reason to not show the Giants. Up in arms folks.
It’s disgusting in CT there is no 1 o’clock game on Fox.

Reaction Score
I am so glad that they have the Patriots game on instead of the giants..what a crappy team the Pats are!!

Reaction Score
And Daniel Jones has reverted back to the mean.

Hasn’t passed for over 250 yards in 16 games.
matt damon apples GIF

Sorry, I know today had to be hard for you to watch.

Put the team on his back and took them to the playoffs with an AWESOME game. Oh, but he didn't pass for over 250 yards, so I guess he stinks.

Reaction Score
Daniel Jones looking like Usain Bolt today. That's around 700 rushing yards on the season for him.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Giants weren’t on here in Tampa either - Bucs and Pats only. Playoffs baby!

Reaction Score
matt damon apples GIF

Sorry, I know today had to be hard for you to watch.

Put the team on his back and took them to the playoffs with an AWESOME game. Oh, but he didn't pass for over 250 yards, so I guess he stinks.
Lmao shut up big man. Don’t be that guy. He played great, I said recently he’s outdone expectations recently and i’m pleasantly surprised.

Gloating like this against the Colts isn’t a good look. Let’s see how he finishes out the season.

Reaction Score
Lmao shut up big man. Don’t be that guy. He played great, I said recently he’s outdone expectations recently and i’m pleasantly surprised.

Gloating like this against the Colts isn’t a good look. Let’s see how he finishes out the season.
No surprise, lowest IQ on this board by a mile. You still probably think December 20th is after December 24th.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
We used to have a term at work called bags - big assed goals. Schoen, Daboll, Jones, Barkley all achieved them already in my mind. Get Jones a # 1 WR and draft at the Oline and LB and I think we can enjoy more playoffs on the horizon

Reaction Score
Best part is you don’t get that reference.

Danny Dimes into the playoffs baby!
Lol I got it. Just don’t need to argue with a guy who celebrates Giants getting into the playoffs by running to an online forum to talk smack. To each his own though my man.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Lol I got it. Just don’t need to argue with a guy who celebrates Giants getting into the playoffs by running to an online forum to talk smack. To each his own though my man.
Oh my see Giants make the playoffs and you two are about to start dating- love it

Reaction Score
Year 1 of a major rebuild and we are already in the playoffs. Incredible job by Schoen and his FO staff as well as Daboll and his staff.

Imagine where we will be after another 2 years of drafts and FA signings with these two in charge, especially with cap space opening up big time after next season.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
When did Landon Collins become a linebacker? I always loved him as a DB and was pissed when we let him go.

Reaction Score
When did Landon Collins become a linebacker? I always loved him as a DB and was pissed when we let him go.
He’s always been better around the LOS. He played the safety/LB hybrid role in Washington a bit but he didn’t like it. He’s probably accepting it a bit better now.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
He’s like the Barber brothers, the McCourty twins you want him on your team

Reaction Score
When he realized he'd be out of the league if he didn't adjust. Was never great in coverage and then the little coverage skill he had didn't age well

Reaction Score
Hopefully they rest everyone next week, let McKinney and Jackson get heathy and keep the few offensive weapons they have rest. Then hope for a 49ers win
I say you play your starters. If some guys are banged up ok rest them, the Eagles have something to play for too, you have chance to play spoiler, you can take away home field and even the division if the Cowboys win. The Giants owe it to themselves after the Eagles tanked in last week of 2020 and trading up to take Davante Smith.

Even if you lose to the Eagles even if you get your ass kicked that’s great preparation for the playoffs, if you win you have even greater confidence. I will always take momentum. Two examples, 2007 vs Pats, 2014 UConn vs Louisville in AAC final we didn’t a prayer against those teams all year look where it lead us.

Reaction Score
You can hide your a playbook a little, can use Barkley less and Breida and Brightwell more. Adoree Jackson I would definetly not play give him another week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom