2018 Masters No Longer Safe For Work! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2018 Masters No Longer Safe For Work!

Reaction Score
Be very afraid.

I would be very afraid of DJ today. Quietly crawled back in to -3 without his good stuff and the course will play long today, carry will be huge to get low irons into their hands. JT also sort of the same and he's great weekend player.

Should be very interesting.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I would be very afraid of DJ today. Quietly crawled back in to -3 without his good stuff and the course will play long today, carry will be huge to get low irons into their hands. JT also sort of the same and he's great weekend player.

Gotta love the Masters. It’s one of the few tournaments I’d record if I can’t watch live. Henpecked.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Rory has twice lapped the field in wet majors. He's a known mudder.

Yes, those who can carry the ball further have an advantage over the low ball drivers. Someone like Henson with his low cut 3-wood might have trouble getting down the fairway off the tee.

I was thinking of @cohenzone when Charlie made some nice 8'-10' puts on 8 and 9. Won't spend a second of my life "rooting" against him. He probably looks more like us weekend hackers than anyone else. Plus, love the webbed trucker hat for Waste Management. So anti-Masters vibe with his sponsors.

Wetter greens will take some of the last second slide off tricky putts.

That being said, if I have to pick one player, I'm going with Rose. Long enough, can play in bad weather and the moment won't be bigger than him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Gotta love the Masters. It’s one of the few tournaments I’d record if I can’t watch live. Henpecked.

I'm on the road for work and there is a zero percent chance of me doing anything all afternoon other than sitting on chair and watching this.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Rory has twice lapped the field in wet majors. He's a known mudder.

Yes, those who can carry the ball further have an advantage over the low ball drivers. Someone like Henson with his low cut 3-wood might have trouble getting down the fairway off the tee.

I was thinking of @cohenzone when Charlie made some nice 8'-10' puts on 8 and 9. Won't spend a second of my life "rooting" against him. He probably looks more like us weekend hackers than anyone else. Plus, love the webbed trucker hat for Waste Management. So anti-Masters vibe with his sponsors.

Wetter greens will take some of the last second slide off tricky putts.

That being said, if I have to pick one player, I'm going with Rose. Long enough, can play in bad weather and the moment won't be bigger than him.
Charlie makes a mummy look energetic. I wish I could look that relaxed on a golf course. I’d guess it’s not how he feels, but when he hits a bad shot his usual reaction.is like he’s saying “whatever.”

Reaction Score
I'm on the road for work and there is a zero percent chance of me doing anything all afternoon other than sitting on chair and watching this.

Yeah here too. My wife said where did you want to go out to eat later and I said not going unless it has real good TV's and The Masters. Not henpecked :oops:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Charlie makes a mummy look energetic. I wish I could look that relaxed on a golf course. I’d guess it’s not how he feels, but when he hits a bad shot his usual reaction.is like he’s saying “whatever.”

Relaxed? He's in his early 40's, healthy, has made over $25m playing golf, can walk through any airport or eat at any restaurant completely unnoticed and went to UNLV for a communications degree. Yeah, he's relaxed.

On a related note, earlier this year, someone was relaying a story (Maybe Phil's old caddy in the announcing booth) from about a decade ago and the person said how some caddies were BS'ing with each and discussing players' skill. They said on the driving range Charlie only had to take a backseat to Tiger and Phil. He's a natural ball striker. Swings it more like Freddie, Ernie or Tom Watson. Looks effortless and looks like he could do in 2040 without changing a thing.

Charley Hoffman - Official PGA TOUR Profile

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score

Doesn't the dour demeanor and edgy beard worry you? BTW he's also a loser.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Doesn't the dour demeanor and edgy beard worry you? BTW he's also a loser.

I'm not a fan of DJ for whatever reason but why is he a loser?
He's not a loser

You may both be trolling me, but I thing QDOG5 is trolling you. Go back to the beginning of this thread and read it. Someone referred to DJ as a loser.

I don't think he's the most competitive guy in the world and I'm somewhat amazed he can be #1 in the world on talent alone. No one will ever confuse DJ's competitive fire with Tiger's or Jack's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom