2018 Masters No Longer Safe For Work! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2018 Masters No Longer Safe For Work!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't know of a tougher tee shot in championship golf than that alley you have to shoot at 18 at Augusta. It's almost 200 yards long before you get more than 30 yards width. And the trees are so high you can't go over them.

Even Reed trying to hit that power fade has to hold that left side of the tree line.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
She doesn't do it for me at all but different strokes.

You're on record with "doesn't do it for me at all" here. From Ms. Cahill's college tennis years.

kelley-cahill-11.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reed has to do what every golfer does every time they are practicing putting before a round.

"Twenty foot putt, needs to get down in 2 to win the ________". Some of you even say it in Nantz' voice.

Reaction Score
You're on record with "doesn't do it for me at all" here. From Ms. Cahill's college tennis years.

kelley-cahill-11.jpg
As a I said, different strokes. She has big knockers and a bit of a horse face. Overall she's very meh for a pro golfer's girl. Every chick Fowler has been with and Paulina Gretzky absolutely blow her out of the water.
Kelley-Cahill-Photo-by-Jamie-Squire-Staff-Getty.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
He's short of the fairway.

In my golf groups, it's a round of drinks or play with your wiener out for the rest of the hole.

That's a tough group. Mine used to be you had to get past the ladies tee box.

I'm laughing to myself about complaints about WAGs. Let's see some wife and gf pix from y'all so we can comment.

Reaction Score
Jordan-Spieth-Annie-Verret.jpg
As a I said, different strokes. She has big knockers and a bit of a horse face. Overall she's very meh for a pro golfer's girl. Every chick Fowler has been with and Paulina Gretzky absolutely blow her out of the water.
View attachment 30502

Jordan Speith is a lucky boy too. His girl is gorgeous.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Absolutely a very cool Sunday afternoon. Never saw that coming from Spieth. Certainly didn't think Fowler would be putting pressure on after his start. Even with the match play history with Rory, I never expected him to stomp the fight out of Rory by the start of the back nine. Guy made some clutch shots.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's a tough group. Mine used to be you had to get past the ladies tee box.

I'm laughing to myself about complaints about WAGs. Let's see some wife and gf pix from y'all so we can comment.

You realize there aren't any ladies tee boxes at Augusta?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom