WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters | Page 14 | The Boneyard

WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I remember sitting in college in CT and then going to visit friends at NYU , Miami and other southern schools. It was an unbelievable difference in "VG" bevy.
But his cousin went to LSU for 2 years. What didnt you get about that?

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
But his cousin went to LSU for 2 years. What didnt you get about that?
I took it as a rare isolated situation. I went to a New England school. I had a roommate and one buddy that went to southern
colleges that had to transfer out because they were overwhelmed by the difference in " VG" bevy and partying. The one thing my roommate used too complain about (immediately) was the difference in women. Of course things vary based on race , athletics , population, etc. but having visited Uconn, etc. and also visiting Colleges in other states, there's a difference.

C

Chief00

How long is our recruiting losing streak since Bunkey departed? Nothing above a low 3/high 2 star since. Yes, it's 911 time!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
How long is our recruiting losing streak since Bunkey departed? Nothing above a low 3/high 2 star since. Yes, it's 911 time!

A little longer than yours.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
my friend was the mascot at LSU then transferred to UConn. wore the outfit out around halloween and drunk chicks were screaming TONY THE TIGER all night.

They must have been pretty drunk. The LSU tiger mascot is named "Mike". ;)

Reaction Score

Chief is back! Been quiet for quite some time here.

Chief, you seemed pretty sure on this one a few weeks ago though...can you explain what happened? Lot of other insiders don't think we ever were seriously in play.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Chief, you seemed pretty sure on this one a few weeks ago though...can you explain what happened? Lot of other insiders don't think we ever were seriously in play.

The NLI is still on its way

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Back in the late 70's-early 80's when I used to hang out with my buddy who played football at BCU there was an impressive bevy.
Biesteck (sic)?

C

Chief00

oh SHUT UP

Quite frankly, facts are a tough thing to some. To the casual fan, please don't built your narrative and then get the facts; get the facts first and then built your narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, facts are a tough thing to some. To the casual fan, Please don't built your narrative and then get the facts; get the facts first and then built your narrative.
So get some facts and then come back and see you?

C

Chief00

I was in Vegas for a holiday weekend. Ran into a couple of NBA scouts and had some good conversations.

LSU brings back Brandon Bass recruitment memories. As I recall, it just coincidentally happened that a relative got a new luxury car around the same time he signed with LSU and he was nice enough to let Brandon use it.
As for the Waters saga, let's wait until it ends before doing an autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom