WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters | Page 13 | The Boneyard

WKU making a "hard push" for Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The only reason the Tremont recruitment is a "circus" is because people don't know what to do when a top recruit is quiet with his recruitment, so they're forced to create their own headlines

No offense but many could be a great student if they are 2 years past their class.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't know what I ever did to you to deserve the mocking but cool. But care to elaborate?
Please don't lose sleep over it - be thankful you're not KO - considering the source

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My guess we will know by August and this will be over a 40 pages by then at least

Now we play the waiting game on any other player possibly coming in before the coming season

Reaction Score
my friend was the mascot at LSU then transferred to UConn. wore the outfit out around halloween and drunk chicks were screaming TONY THE TIGER all night.
I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but the visual is pretty funny.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Sex.

With girls UConn can't dream of luring to campus.
This narrative is stupid. My brother spent 2 years at LSU. I went to UConn. There are a bevy of good looking women on both campuses. Athletes get laid at a similar rate on both campuses by fantastic looking coeds. Vagina is far less a component in players decisions then we pretend they are.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This narrative is stupid. My brother spent 2 years at LSU. I went to UConn. There are a bevy of good looking women on both campuses. Athletes get laid at a similar rate on both campuses by fantastic looking coeds. Vagina is far less a component in players decisions then we pretend they are.
Have you ever watched an SEC football game?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Oh, well I guess that settles it then.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score

Hard to believe some people like you do not understand sarcasm

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Come on CA. I've been to both UCONN and Arizona. The metric sh_t ton of chicks and fun to be had is not remotely comparable. Yes, most schools are the same though.

Reaction Score
Come on CA. I've been to both UConn and Arizona. The metric sh_t ton of chicks and fun to be had is not remotely comparable. Yes, most schools are the same though.
Weather. 10-20% of the population has mild seasonal affective disorder, most whom are not diagnosed. It causes sluggishness, weight gain, etc.

If you live in Arizona, SoCal, etc. you're not going to be effected.

Reaction Score
Weather. 10-20% of the population has mild seasonal affective disorder, most whom are not diagnosed. It causes sluggishness, weight gain, etc.

If you live in Arizona, SoCal, etc. you're not going to be effected.

Source..? Are u sn MD?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Source..? Are u sn MD?

From anecdotal experience, can confirm on the sluggishness thing and mood. I've lived extensively in a number of climates, and there's definitely a marked difference for me.

Reaction Score
Is there a yawn emoji?
giphy.gif

Pretty much exactly how I feel about this recruitment

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I'm sorry sir but the quality and abundance of quality "vagina" varies from state to state.
The "bevy" in Maine can not be compared to the "bevy" in Florida , etc.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I'm sorry sir but the quality and abundance of quality "vagina" varies from state to state.
The "bevy" in Maine can not be compared to the "bevy" in Florida , etc.

UM vs UF hahahahahahahah come on man.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I remember sitting in college in CT and then going to visit friends at NYU , Miami and other southern schools. It was an unbelievable difference in "VG" bevy.

Totally. My experience: after visiting a couple of schools down south in high school, every school north of the Mason Dixon was promptly struck from my list.

Reaction Score
Totally. My experience: after visiting a couple of schools down south in high school, every school north of the Mason Dixon was promptly struck from my list.

Back in the late 70's-early 80's when I used to hang out with my buddy who played football at BCU there was an impressive bevy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom