OT: - What changes are you and family making to your lifestyle due to coranavirus? | Page 36 | The Boneyard

OT: What changes are you and family making to your lifestyle due to coranavirus?

Reaction Score
My son-in-law is developing some symptoms now. They are just north of Boston.

I have those symptoms right now such as itchy eyes, some light headedness, and a congested nose. Its gotten a bit better then yesterday, Ill be fine seeing a doctor isnt necessary. I have been social distancing, who knows how I got it if I even have it.

Reaction Score
Multiple experts saying a peak will likely come in 2-3 weeks. Although that is sooner than originally expected it is not necessarily a good thing. It’d be closer to that big scary hospital crippling curve than the flat curve. Restrictions could be lifted but there will probably be ebbs and flows until there is a vaccine. Life won’t be exactly the same but we’ll get there

Its a bit of both I won't say its necessarily good, its finding out people have it.

Reaction Score
The biggest change we made - We ended up having to reschedule our wedding for next April. Two years of planning and they wouldn't issue us any sort of refund. Since it's already paid for we just ultimately decided to reschedule it.

Other than that we're both working "essential" jobs. Mine is at a greatly slower place than my fiance's. My son is home from school but since he got into a fight on the last day he probably would have been home right now anyway. Talk about luck. Hard to get suspended if he doesn't return to school for a couple of monthes after the fight.

Reaction Score
I just found out that a guy who sits less than 5 feet from me at work's wife is hospitalized with corona virus. There's no reason I shouldn't have been working from home. I now need to quarantine myself until 4/6 and just had to tell my kid I won't be able to celebrate her birthday with her and my ex is blaming me for potentially exposing my kids..... So how's your day going??

Reaction Score
The biggest change we made - We ended up having to reschedule our wedding for next April. Two years of planning and they wouldn't issue us any sort of refund. Since it's already paid for we just ultimately decided to reschedule it.

Other than that we're both working "essential" jobs. Mine is at a greatly slower place than my fiance's. My son is home from school but since he got into a fight on the last day he probably would have been home right now anyway. Talk about luck. Hard to get suspended if he doesn't return to school for a couple of monthes after the fight.
Your kid win the fight

Reaction Score
I have just ended my 3rd week of self imposed quartile. My son recently joined the unemployed line andwe both are at least 3 weeks into virus free ( amen). Just learned my younger sister passed away. ( Alzheimer’s). My last sibling, Iam The eldest

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It’s late March. Sounds like allergies my man

I'm just saying, this thing has everyone nervous. I'm in his boat, exactly.

Not sure how I could have gotten it, but damned if I don't think I do.

Reaction Score
I'm just saying, this thing has everyone nervous. I'm in his boat, exactly.

Not sure how I could have gotten it, but damned if I don't think I do.

Im way better then I was last night, I had a pretty bad headache last night I couldn't even sleep. Its amazing what little things can do like tylenol, massaging your forehead practicing slow breathing and nice weather today does wonders. Im pretty sure I was dehydrated, I know you have all heard this before but its really important you drink plenty of water and exercise and eat healthy during this time period. Its good to be vigilant but also stress free as well, as much as you can anyways.

Reaction Score
I have just ended my 3rd week of self imposed quartile. My son recently joined the unemployed line andwe both are at least 3 weeks into virus free ( amen). Just learned my younger sister passed away. ( Alzheimer’s). My last sibling, Iam The eldest

Very sorry to hear that, I send my regards to you and your family.

Reaction Score
Just found out I was exposed on 3/16. Still no symptoms so I think I'm ok. Have been home since the 17th.

Reaction Score
Im way better then I was last night, I had a pretty bad headache last night I couldn't even sleep. Its amazing what little things can do like tylenol, massaging your forehead practicing slow breathing and nice weather today does wonders. Im pretty sure I was dehydrated, I know you have all heard this before but its really important you drink plenty of water and exercise and eat healthy during this time period. Its good to be vigilant but also stress free as well, as much as you can anyways.
Icy Hot . I rub some on my forehead, really works.

Reaction Score
my wife is almost 8 months pregnant and a nurse in Hartford so it’s been scary to say the least. She was finally able to get moved to a non-covid area so we are happy about that. It was like pulling teeth to get her moved, I’m shocked they weren’t being very accommodating to a pregnant nurse but not surprised during difficult times when healthcare professionals are too scarce in our country for an epidemic (way better than most though). I am trying to stay very positive and healthy during these times. Can’t wait for my baby to get here in person. When I show him Gampel I will try and get a picture impersonating Rafiki holding up Simba in lion king. Lol

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I’m very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Today I realized the same side of my refrigerator door had four opened bottles of Frank's Original hot sauce, one bottle of Frank's Hot Wing sauce and a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Wing Sauce. Seemed like overkill
So I’m guessing your plan is to make your digestive track inhospitable to the virus?

Reaction Score
#coronavirus

Attachments

• ED710849-572A-490F-A5D2-45FEBEF02F1A.jpeg
    ED710849-572A-490F-A5D2-45FEBEF02F1A.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 96
Reaction Score
Today I realized the same side of my refrigerator door had four opened bottles of Frank's Original hot sauce, one bottle of Frank's Hot Wing sauce and a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Wing Sauce. Seemed like overkill

Sounds like you should check the other side as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom