Tremont Waters | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He's got a Billy Curley-esque feel to his game. Keeps the ball high, has really good fundamentals, decent enough size but not much lift/athleticism.

Hope he pans out as well as Curley did.

Honestly not as concerned with athleticism as I am a guy who can play the game. We've had plenty of tall athletic guys, but they haven't had any basketball sense whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Honestly not as concerned with athleticism as I am a guy who can play the game. We've had plenty of tall athletic guys, but they haven't had any basketball sense whatsoever.
Yeah I feel you. I'm hoping he can be Phil on defense and, idk, reliably get put-backs on offense. And some rebounding, for the love of god.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah I feel you. I'm hoping he can be Phil on defense and, idk, reliably get put-backs on offense. And some rebounding, for the love of god.

After our recent run of guys, it's funny how low our bar is for centers. haha

Reaction Score
Literally all of this optimism is coming from Husky99 merely saying "Hearing more interest on water side then expected."

I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, I'll keep creating new troll threads under my alter ego, RUSS56.

No Nomar! Not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Chief00

Literally all of this optimism is coming from Husky99 merely saying "Hearing more interest on water side then expected."

I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, I'll keep creating new troll threads under my alter ego, RUSS56.
Read Chief's post

Reaction Score
lets get this guy...hints of Shabazz! We gotta send Ray on our recruiting trips to seal the deal. How do you not come play for UConn if Ollie and Ray Allen show up at your front door. Ollie, time to call in a favor!

Reaction Score
Borges chillous article hints toward water

Is this something that looks like it may happen, or is there merely surprise that Waters had any interest at all?

Reaction Score
Is this something that looks like it may happen, or is there merely surprise that Waters had any interest at all?
Im looking at his remaining options and kansas and duke dont seem interested. Which makes us the most sexy choice by far

Reaction Score
Duke might be interested if they miss on both Duval and Knox and Kansas might be interested if Svi leaves and they miss on Walker and Duval. I certainly don't hate our chances though

Chely's Home

Bring back the whalers
Reaction Score
Pls let's get this guy. shooters and rebounding... why is it so hard to recruit that

Reaction Score
Duke might be interested if they miss on both Duval and Knox and Kansas might be interested if Svi leaves and they miss on Walker and Duval. I certainly don't hate our chances though
Zagoria said Kansas is not interested at all.

pj

Reaction Score
It looks like too many elite schools are aping the Kentucky strategy of finding NBA size and athleticism, and taking credit for "developing" athletes. Leaving shorter but talented guys like Waters to fall to the next group of schools.

Great for us! We will have a terrific backcourt if Waters comes. If we can get Waters and Darien Williams and Mamoudou Diarra, it would make up for all the transfers, and leave us well positioned for 2018 and 2019 recruiting.

Reaction Score

How attractive, hey these great schools whiffed on their ideal choices, so I'll go be their disappointing scrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom