Tremont Waters (again) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nope. Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

She was soo hot in that movie

Reaction Score
Man I would love this get.

Coaches, I'm sure, are very very weary of his father. I worry about chemistry with that guy

Reaction Score
Absolutely flummoxed at this affinity for CV.. Good grief..

Posting stats when comparing a 7th man vs. your #1 option is straight up nerd behavior.. In general comparing anyone via stats is nerd behavior. I work off of the eye test, and CV would not be in my first 10 if I was on this staff. I have coached basketball at the high school level for 10 years and I just don't see things the way this board does recently, this romanticism is utterly ridiculous.

Reaction Score

Posting stats when comparing a 7th man vs. your #1 option is straight up nerd behavior.. In general comparing anyone via stats is nerd behavior. I work off of the eye test, and CV would not be in my first 10 if I was on this staff. I have coached basketball at the high school level for 10 years and I just don't see things the way this board does recently, this romanticism is utterly ridiculous.

A kid outperforming expectations exponentially while busting his a** all season long, especially during the AAC tourney, when the team had, shall we say, commitment and work ethic issues does nothing for you?

Now I am absolutely flummoxed by that.

Reaction Score

And yet you were posting yesterday questioning if we had room for Tremont. You're either a troll or don't know what you are talking about, possibly both.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I must have missed that time when Jalen was our #1 option his freshman year. You know, the year people are using to compare him to Vital.

Other than that, no disrespect but I think you need to get your eyes checked.

Reaction Score

Do you teach off ball defense? Because CVs is excellent. Do you coach kids to hustle? Because CV does.

Everyone realizes that Jalen is a better player and has a much higher ceiling that isn't an idiot.

You are a fool too if you don't think that CV can't be a great third guard.

Reaction Score
He might be a good 3rd guard on a team in C-USA.. His defense is overrated, he didn't lock up ANYONE when it mattered.. Where was his defense against Cincy and SMU?

I swear it's like i'm on a different planet right now.

Reaction Score
He might be a good 3rd guard on a team in C-USA.. His defense is overrated, he didn't lock up ANYONE when it mattered.. Where was his defense against Cincy and SMU?

I swear it's like i'm on a different planet right now.
You are. You're wrong.

Ah, f###.

All this time I thought you were the same person.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Nope. Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.
Wow
A Robert Hunter song lyric
Is it for Bobby or Jerry? - you know what - Pigpen would blues this out
Anybody but Phil please

Reaction Score

I'm glad you're not on the staff.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I get that he isn't under the gun here. My post was just trying to get a handle on what type of issues he is sorting through while deciding. My feeling is that he is waiting to see if any more options materialize. He may have to "settle" for a 4 time National Champion. I can live with that. I am pretty sure I wasn't my wife's first choice.

Or her last :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member