Tremont Waters (again) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is kind of bad form to post this and then walk away. It's like you laid a turd in the punch bowl and then left the prom.

Exactly. I mean, I have visions of Ollie pulling a Rick Pitino with Vance Jackson's girlfriend while he's doing a Bobby Knight with Juwan Durham's neck, and all the while yelling at a down-to-his-skivvies-Enoch Mike-Rice-style!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Then why are you reading recruiting threads? Are you some kind of masochist or something?
There's difference between talking about recruiting and sharing random twitter user mentions UConn... that's not really talking about recruiting...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Exactly. I mean, I have visions of Ollie pulling a Rick Pitino with Vance Jackson's girlfriend while he's doing a Bobby Knight with Juwan Durham's neck, and all the while yelling at a down-to-his-skivvies-Enoch Mike-Rice-style!
TMI

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He killed a drifter.

Now can we all please just move on?
I heard he spilled a snifter, but the next guy said he shilled for a grifter.

How can we move on when we can't keep up?

I can't even keep my plan to let this thread go until there's real news.

I'd like a complete roster of healthy players who want to be at UConn and will work hard & play together. And I'd like a message board that represents UConn fans admirably.

Reaction Score
If it was known, there would definitely be people on here splattering it everywhere. Without a doubt, there are several posters who want him gone YESTERDAY.
There has been rumors shared over pm. Who knows what to believe but no personal rumors should he shared on public forums. Ollie and Chillious just somehow need to work harder to turn this around.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you look at the kids twitter, he's a 17 year old. High schooler. Sorry- but I'm not taking the word of any 17 year old.

Yeah, people kinda skipped over that.

Reaction Score
There has been rumors shared over pm. Who knows what to believe but no personal rumors should he shared on public forums. Ollie and Chillious just somehow need to work harder to turn this around.
You dont have to disclose the rumors. I just think everyone is interested in the nature of those said rumors. Are they that bad? Or is it just one of those things that need "fixing"?

Reaction Score
[
Nonsense. If you are going to post about rumors, either share what you heard or don't mention hearing them at all.

I am totally fine with not sharing rumors, but in that case don't bother posting about them in the first place.

Reaction Score
Yeah, people kinda skipped over that.
It's actually pretty impressive for a 17 year old to be writing for a fairly successful HS basketball website like he does, though.

But nicities aside, I'm not going to put much stock into what he may have heard about Ollie.

Reaction Score
It's actually pretty impressive for a 17 year old to be writing for a fairly successful HS basketball website like he does, though.

But yeah, I'm not going to put much stock into what he may have heard about Ollie.
Its @husky99 (s) word im concerned about. He' one of the few ppl i give any credibility to on the yard. He agreed with said 17 y/o

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

But nicities aside, I'm not going to put much stock into what he may have heard about Ollie.
I agree that it is impressive that he is writing for a website at his age BUT as the "media" goes - perhaps he doesn't like UConn and/or KO so its a great platform to raise issues and havoc

Reaction Score
Its @husky99 (s) word im concerned about. He' one of the few ppl i give any credibility to on the yard. He agreed with said 17 y/o
99 has been a roll lately. Not sure what his connection is but he's moved up my list in terms of credibility

Reaction Score
Do you know for sure he has an offer from Creighton?
well, i dont sit on the creighton admissions board, coach for the blue jays, or have any relation to tremont

but according to Rivals, hes been offered. and the kid stated as recently as a couple weeks ago to a small publication called USA Today, that the coach reached out. im sure he wasnt inquiring about his interest in joining the hockey team

Reaction Score
99 has been a roll lately. Not sure what his connection is but he's moved up my list in terms of credibility
Actually 99 has always been pretty credible along with TCF.

Reaction Score
well, i dont sit on the creighton admissions board, coach for the blue jays, or have any relation to tremont

but according to Rivals, hes been offered. and the kid stated as recently as a couple weeks ago to a small publication called USA Today, that the coach reached out. im sure he wasnt inquiring about his interest in joining the hockey team

Doesn't his release from Gtown prevent his going to another Big East school, or has that been debunked?

Reaction Score
Is it just that if he wants to go to a (Fake) Big East school, he'd have to sit out a year as though he were transferring? Similar to how if you transfer within conference you have to sit out 2 years, is that right? Maybe I'm making this up

Reaction Score
Nobody thinks he's going to Creighton. Why are we rehashing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom