Transfers (merged threads) | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Transfers (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If she ends up at UCONN will she get a NCAA waiver and b able to play next season?? Is so what a huge get and puts UCONN back on the national title contender. Definitely will have the best back court in the country and one of the best set of guards in Williams , Dangerfield and Westbrook in the nation!! I don’t think it will affect next season cause u can put Westbrook at the guard position where she will be used better then a point guard. I do believe if we land her I don’t think we will land the international player .. that would be a lot of guards for next season. But like I said if she comes it won’t affect 2020 season cause she will be a senior. But what do I know.. if she’s visiting UCONN then obvious there is mutual interest and Geno wants her. We should know soon enough.
But Geno always says u can never have to many guards and I think Geno can coach her up and get her to a final four her last 2 years and compete for a national title. Oregon is loaded and Oregon State is loaded and so is South Carolina.. maybe she can see herself making a immediate impact on a depleted roster... and like I said before she is good friends with Meghan. They could have ended up at ND together .. but thank god we got Meghan. She is going to be amazing next year and I think she and Crystal and Williams all are capable of being all Americans next year. Olivia has it to by the end of her career... we still have a lot of talent but we need more of a roster.

Reaction Score
I guess there is also the possibility she is just visiting Megan on a personal visit? I know everyone from Mississippi State thought Taja Cole was visiting officially but she was just visiting AEH. Just some optimism for the anti-Evina crew.
Why would she go to UCONN just to visit Meghan? She’s there for a visit for a potential transfer. She’s checking the school out and I’m sure meeting with the coaching staff and all that. My guess is she ends up at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Why would she go to UCONN just to visit Meghan? She’s there for a visit for a potential transfer. She’s checking the school out and I’m sure meeting with the coaching staff and all that. My guess is she ends up at UCONN.
Please, please, please learn how to spell player's names before you question anyone else!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I guess there is also the possibility she is just visiting Megan on a personal visit? I know everyone from Mississippi State thought Taja Cole was visiting officially but she was just visiting AEH. Just some optimism for the anti-Evina crew.
So you’re suggesting that Westbrook decided to travel from Knoxville to Storrs, CT right before finals just to go roller skating with her friend Megan Walker?

Sure. I can accept that....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
So you’re suggesting that Westbrook decided to travel from Knoxville to Storrs, CT right before finals just to go roller skating with her friend Megan Walker?

Sure. I can accept that....:rolleyes:
It was more or less for people saying Geno would never look at her because of her helicopter mother to keep believing:D.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It was more or less for people saying Geno would never look at her because of her helicopter mother to keep believing:D.
I was on the opposite side of that argument. Westbrook’s mom was defending her daughter from withering criticism on social media from so-called LV fans.

If Westbrook comes to UConn it’s because Geno wants her to be part of the team, and I’m fine with that.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Check the time stamps..
I did. Earliest mention on VN that I can find was less than an hour ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They probably picked it up from this board. Plenty of folks post or lurk on both boards.

Def did. First post about Westbrook being at UConn clearly stated the BY was posting it

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
If Geno and the team want her that’s good enough for me. She can handle the ball and i think would do well in GA system with read and react. She like to facilitate and she can drive. I hope the visit goes well. Husky nation would love her.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If nothing else, she is flushing the orange color out of her system and getting a feeling for championship blue. :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Leaving Tennessee for UConn is petty and I love it :cool:

Man.... if that happens..... I might would have to go up to Knoxville for that game in the 2020/2021 season... I'd be up in Thompson-Boling like

homerpopcorn.jpg

Reaction Score

You should go back and read some of your previous posting about where Westbrook will not go before making up more stuff.

Reaction Score
You should go back and read some of your previous posting about where Westbrook will not go before making up more stuff.
We don’t need Westbrook we need height! Paige is a generation type player and Westbrook isn’t any way close to Paige and Paige is going to be a senior in high school. Our 2020 class is shaping up to be a blockbuster class maybe the best class UCONN has ever had.

Reaction Score
I’m entitled to my opinions whether u approve or not. But thank u I appreciate it. Enjoy your night

Reaction Score
I love it I love it I love it lol Geno will have this young talented lady focus when she gets here

Reaction Score
Evina is not that good . Poor decision maker with a shaky handle. Doubt she has a big impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom