Transfer Thread Pt 2..... | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Transfer Thread Pt 2.....

Reaction Score
She will not have to sit out as she will be a graduate transfer.

Okay, I thought she was a Sr, however I wasn't sure if she would be considered a graduate transfer. She could add experience to a squad full of young players. I'm interested to hear who else she is visiting.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Reliable poster on the Baylor board saying Chloe Jackson has committed to Baylor as a grad transfer. There are also posts suggesting an unnamed current player may be transferring out of Baylor which likely explains this signing.

Six new additions to Baylor roster for next season (Jackson + 5 freshmen).

Reaction Score
Reliable poster on the Baylor board saying Chloe Jackson has committed to Baylor as a grad transfer. There are also posts suggesting an unnamed current player may be transferring out of Baylor which likely explains this signing.

Six new additions to Baylor roster for next season (Jackson + 5 freshmen).

Wow. Managing minutes is going to be a challenge.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Does she knock Landrum (or possibly Chou) out of the starting 5?
Even before the possible addition of Jackson, the Baylor message board has had some posts regarding one or two possible outgoing transfers. Stronger rumblings the last couple of days when rumors of Jackson transferring to Baylor surfaced. Most feel it will be one or two back court players moving on.

Reaction Score
Official announcement of LSU grad transfer Chloe Jackson to Baylor.

BREAKING: WBB Adds Talented Grad Transfer

Projected roster at 14 players for next season. Probably won't stay that way.

Ursin (#64 ESPN, nr PN) & Oliver (nr ESPN & PN) both played ~10 mins AND would seem like contenders.
Then again, players like Landrum, Chou, or Richards (#7 PN in 2017) might be worried about minutes.

PG: Morris (So, #5/2017) & Scott-Grayson (Fr, #5/2018)
2G: Chloe (Sr) & Landrum (Jr) & Chou (Jr)
F: Cox (Jr), Richards (So, 18mpg), Decosta (Fr, #2/2018), Smith (Fr, #3/2018)
C: Brown (Sr)

Soph: Oliver, Ursin
Frosh: Egbo (#27), Bickle (#85)

By the way, Baylor will have SIX players who were in the top 5 in HS. 7 in the top 10, 11 in the top 30

Last edited:

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Ursin (#64 ESPN, nr PN) & Oliver (nr ESPN & PN) both played ~10 mins AND would seem like contenders.
Then again, players like Landrum, Chou, or Richards (#7 PN in 2017) might be worried about minutes.

2G: Webb (Sr) & Landrum (Jr) & Chou (Jr)

By the way, Baylor will have SIX players who were in the top 5 in HS. 7 in the top 10, 11 in the top 30

I'm assuming your "Webb" is supposed to be Chloe Jackson??

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

2G: Chloe (Sr) & Landrum (Jr) & Chou (Jr)

Trinity Oliver had an ACL injury early in the season, and was unable to play again. Her cousin, 2019 Jordyn Oliver is a verbal commitment to Baylor. So, I am assuming Trinity won't be a candidate for a transfer. Could be wrong, though.

Cara Ursin, even with a Baylor roster of like 8 healthy players (and then Wallace's late season injury), rarely saw the floor except for mop-up duty.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chloe fills the void of experience for the bears. Richards isn't worried about minutes, due to her defensive abilities and Mulkey being a big defensive coach. Think of the transfer as a trade off +1 and -1.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Never hurts to add a frontcourt player with size, but I’m not sure she makes an impact at Tennessee. 6.4 points, 6.0 rebounds, 36.3% FG, and 33% from deep for a team that was 10-20 and 3-14 in conference play.

Tennessee definitely has depth in the post next year, the question is will any of their posts produce consistently and can they compete against good bigs.
-Amira Collins, 6-3 Fr
-KK, 6-4 So
-Kamera Harris, 6-3 Jr
-Louise Brown, 6-3 Sr
-Cheridene Green, 6-3 Sr

Reaction Score
Never hurts to add a frontcourt player with size, but I’m not sure she makes an impact at Tennessee. 6.4 points, 6.0 rebounds, 36.3% FG, and 33% from deep for a team that was 10-20 and 3-14 in conference play.

Tennessee definitely has depth in the post next year, the question is will any of their posts produce consistently and can they compete against good bigs.
-Amira Collins, 6-3 Fr
-KK, 6-4 So
-Kamera Harris, 6-3 Jr
-Louise Brown, 6-3 Sr
-Cheridene Green, 6-3 Sr

Well, I dont know that you can even count Harris, who seems little better than a walk-on. And the other 4 would normally fill 3 spots on the floor for the Vols, so not _that_ much depth. Tho I assume they'll go smaller next year.

Reaction Score

-Amira Collins, 6-3 Fr
-KK, 6-4 So
-Kamera Harris, 6-3 Jr
-Louise Brown, 6-3 Sr
-Cheridene Green, 6-3 Sr

It will be interesting to see if KK, Harris, Brown and Green can make any kind of jump. But.... HW is the coach

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Well, I dont know that you can even count Harris, who seems little better than a walk-on. And the other 4 would normally fill 3 spots on the floor for the Vols, so not _that_ much depth. Tho I assume they'll go smaller next year.

I’d look for small ball. Lots of guards and wings on the roster...look for Davis to be the 4. Not sure what offense Holly will come up with now that they’ll have to deviate from swinging the ball around the perimeter and hope for an opening into Russell. Maybe we’ll see a pick or two next year?? I’m probably getting ahead of myself.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Wow, figures that Tennessee would swoop in and pick up the best of the WSU transfers. Gotta give Holly & staff credit, they're opportunistic.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I’d look for small ball. Lots of guards and wings on the roster...look for Davis to be the 4. Not sure what offense Holly will come up with now that they’ll have to deviate from swinging the ball around the perimeter and hope for an opening into Russell. Maybe we’ll see a pick or two next year?? I’m probably getting ahead of myself.
Don't you have to know how to teach a pick before you can actually perform it in a game? :rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Huh. That's a head scratcher to me. Can't see Brown getting much PT at Tennessee. Again...what is the draw in Knoxville? I just don't see it.
Maybe Brown likes Country Music. It isnt Nashville bit its not far away.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe Brown likes Country Music. It isnt Nashville bit its not far away.

Yeah, closer to the capitol of country music. But it really doesn't get any more actually being out in the country than Pullman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom