?The Downfall of Louisville? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

?The Downfall of Louisville?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
SMDH....I still think when all is said and done Jurich will be getting charged with fraud in the Yum Center deal....the bonds sold to build that place are going to default...were from day 1...and he set up UL to buy it from pennies on the dollar taxpayer's holding the empty bag for the rest.
I don't know. Negotiating a good deal isn't fraud. Now the whoever decided that UL could have a ridiculously low lease and an option to acquire the building, might have some malfeasance issues.

Reaction Score
Why would they keep this guy? If they had acted a little more quickly they may have been able to land Glen Miller who could have handled the facilities tour and has no history of lewd conduct other than his dancing.

pj

Reaction Score

This was good:

one U of L employee told me that to send a letter out with the school’s “Cardinal head” logo on it, a royalty had to be paid to athletics, which owns the marks. It’s one reason you see separate logo schemes for the athletic department and the university. Little things like that wear thin quickly on a university campus.​

It's as if the Athletic Department owns the university, not the other way around.

Reaction Score
I always hoped that Padgett would blow the whistle on KU.

Reaction Score

Pitino just gave his first interview and of course denied everything, said he'd be exonerated AND claimed he was talking to Adidas in days before Bowen's signing about Terry (Boston Celtics!) Rozier's sponsorship deal. HAH!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Pitino just gave his first interview and of course denied everything, said he'd be exonerated AND claimed he was talking to Adidas in days before Bowen's signing about Terry (Boston Celtics!) Rozier's sponsorship deal. HAH!
You have to love to Pitino. He's slimy as gas station toilet, but he's nothing if not consistent.

george-costanza.jpg

"It's not a lie if you believe it!​

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom