?The Downfall of Louisville? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

?The Downfall of Louisville?

Reaction Score
So a 65 year old man who is worth more than 25 million dollars for some reason is going to drag himself and Louisville through the muck over this? What is the purpose of all that money if at some point you cannot just chill and enjoy it. Hes done, he can fight all he wants hes done. Its just going to get uglier and uglier. Go and peacefully enjoy a privileged life away from all of this, geeze. Kind of a mirror of our society atm.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
So a 65 year old man who is worth more than 25 million dollars for some reason is going to drag himself and Louisville through the muck over this?
I think there are $44 million reasons why Pitino is fighting this.

Reaction Score
Interesting thread (follow through comments):

is this guy actually talking to Pitino's lawyer? If so, that lawyer just really screwed up

edit: so apparently this guy is a legitimate writer and the first journalist to notice the time/date discrepancies. it means that either

A) the texts are doctored and/or entirely fake

B) Pitino texted Gatto after he got arrested.

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
is this guy actually talking to Pitino's lawyer? If so, that lawyer just really screwed up

edit: so apparently this guy is a legitimate writer and the first journalist to notice the time/date discrepancies. it means that either

A) the texts are doctored and/or entirely fake

B) Pitino texted Gatto after he got arrested.
  1. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 2h2 hours ago
    Replying to @joesonka
    Rick Pitino’s attorney Steve Pence just sent me the following explanation for this Sept.28 text from Pitino to Jim Gatto (1/x):

5 replies5 retweets4 likes

2. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 2h2 hours ago
    Pence: “That's the date it was copied - not when it was sent. Obviously, there was no contact with Gatto after Sept 26.” (2/x)

51 replies5 retweets13 likes

3. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 2h2 hours ago
    Pence, cont: “And we made that clear to the Board.” (3/x)

11 replies5 retweets5 likes

4. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 2h2 hours ago
    My (obvious) follow up Q: What exactly do you mean by copied? It appears to show up in the line where date/time of text appears? (4/x)

7 replies3 retweets36 likes

5. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 1h1 hour ago
    (Haven’t received an answer to this Q yet) (5/x)

17 replies2 retweets13 likes

6. Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 15m15 minutes ago
    No reply. He either went to bed or he’s done. (6/x)
CL82: Rut Roh.

Reaction Score
    Replying to @joesonka
    Rick Pitino’s attorney Steve Pence just sent me the following explanation for this Sept.28 text from Pitino to Jim Gatto (1/x):

Pence: “That's the date it was copied - not when it was sent. Obviously, there was no contact with Gatto after Sept 26.” (2/x)

My (obvious) follow up Q: What exactly do you mean by copied? It appears to show up in the line where date/time of text appears? (4/x)

how much trouble do you get into for submitting falsified evidence to use against your employer after termination? lol

Reaction Score
    Replying to @joesonka

:confused:

CL82

Reaction Score
Put your malpractice carrier on notice Steve. This isn't going to end well for you.

Reaction Score

Former University of Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino questioned assistant coaches recently as to why Brian Bowen’s family was living at the Galt House Hotel, according to documents released Monday by Pitino’s lawyer Steve Pence.

Why? Because they were supposed to be at the Ritz Carlton? :)

Pitino's always denies he knew about anything bad that was happening. I mean maybe there are some things he didn't know about but at some point you can't believe anything he says. It's just impossible for him to not know about everything he denies.

Reaction Score
I hope this goes full he said / she said between Jurich and Pitino. I cant imagine the amount of slime that would ooze out of it.

Ummm... apparently your wish is granted UC313, and then some!

How about a full he said / he said / he said battle royale to the death between Pitino, Jurich and Adidas executives. This could get even uglier than most of us have been thinking... if that is at all possible. Pitino better be squeaky clean (totally improbable) OR have some serious dirt on multiple people at Adidas that keeps them from telling their version of Pitino's and Jurich's roles in all of this - otherwise, the collateral damage for them AND the University of Louisville as a whole could be devastating in the more longer term (not just the short term as has already happened)...

CL82

Reaction Score
Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Reaction Score
Former University of Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino questioned assistant coaches recently as to why Brian Bowen’s family was living at the Galt House Hotel, according to documents released Monday by Pitino’s lawyer Steve Pence.

Why? Because they were supposed to be at the Ritz Carlton? :)

Pitino's always denies he knew about anything bad that was happening. I mean maybe there are some things he didn't know about but at some point you can't believe anything he says. It's just impossible for him to not know about everything he denies.

This interview is about some verbal questioning that supposedly took place "recently" between coaches regarding the hotel stay. The press has no reason not to pass it along but it seems convenient backfill by Rick's Atty.. Not really surprised as he has a lot of fires to put out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom