?The Downfall of Louisville? | Page 14 | The Boneyard

?The Downfall of Louisville?

Reaction Score
They should build a statue to Tom Jurich. Despite everything, he was Louisville's ultimate savior and will be fondly remembered when this blows over. Nothing will happen to them in the long run.

Reaction Score
Ha... it was for funneling money to recruits and getting him fired not for cancelling his personal svs. contract!

Discovery should be a blast...

This is actually a brilliant strategy:

YOU paid my recruit, which made me get fired, so you can't terminate MY contract for something that YOU did.

If he really is the incompetent obliviouso that he feigns to be, or at least the paper trail is spotless, he could definitely win.

Reaction Score
Does the ACC boot them merely if their athletics department goes down the shtter? I mean this hasn't touched their football program yet but they appear to suck right now. They just lost to BC at home for god sakes.

If you don't have athletics, you at least have to have academics as your firewall in the ACC - at least you used to.

Wishful thinking I know.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
costanza.jpg

"It's not a lie if you believe it."

pj

Reaction Score
Slick Rick really is getting the short end of the stick here. First, a signed affidavit saying he was unaware of any shenanigans. Plus, he passed a lie detector test. What does he have to do to prove his innocence??? My heart really goes out to him.

He's lucky he believes his own bs!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
costanza.jpg

"It's not a lie if you believe it."

What was that JC quote about Cal and Pitino? Where both were bullspitters, but one knew he was full of it, and the other believed his own bullspit?

Reaction Score
That left a mark ;)

University of Louisville skewers Tom Jurich in firing letter
>>“(Y)our own willful misconduct has also been demonstrated through ineffective management, divisive leadership, unprofessional conduct, and a lack of collegiality best characterized as intimidation and bullying that extends from student government to the University's senior leadership,” Postel wrote<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That left a mark ;)

University of Louisville skewers Tom Jurich in firing letter
>>“(Y)our own willful misconduct has also been demonstrated through ineffective management, divisive leadership, unprofessional conduct, and a lack of collegiality best characterized as intimidation and bullying that extends from student government to the University's senior leadership,” Postel wrote<<

Wow.

In lawyer PR business-speak that is not mincing words.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom