?The Downfall of Louisville? | Page 16 | The Boneyard

?The Downfall of Louisville?

Reaction Score
They'll sit in a room and cuss each other out then the lawyers will take over and set up the framework for an agreement and the FCC (FakeClassesConference) will endorse it privately and refuse to talk about it publicly.

Unfortunately no public confrontation because it serves no one's financial interest to have one. And in the end that determines the course and outcome, which is almost always to settle and move on. I wish they would hit the eject button but unless Ville get something akin to the Death Penalty it ain't gonna happen. And after the UNC travesty it's pretty clear those penalties don't fit the P5 agenda.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And after the UNC travesty it's pretty clear those penalties don't fit the P5 agenda
You are probably right, but if there is persistent buzz about the NCAA being ineffectual or complicit they pick a fall guy and make a point. A school caught arranging for payoff for players to play there while it is on probation for arranging and paying for sex for players and recruits? Really could you manufacture a better candidate for public rebuke than that?

Reaction Score
I love how this is still a topic on this board. I’m guessing most didn’t watch last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom