Temple Post Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
UConn did not deserve to win. The guy who recovered the fumble and ran for a game-ending touchdown should be criticized by Mora. Jump on the fumble, game over. Risking the fumble-return could result in a further fumble to be returned for a Temple win.

That was a selfish look-at-me move. Team first, please.

I'm sorry, they scored more points and they made a great stop. They absolutely positively deserved this win

They didn't play their best, but they played just as good or better than Temple.

willie99

Reaction Score
Thanks to us winning, I can gripe about the refs without sounding like spur grapes.

What a horrible horrible crew. First drive the call us short when Cam got the first down by two yards. Then they call back the long Fagnano run with a bs holding call. And the biggest of them all was the fumble call when there was clear evidence Fagnano's knee was down.

I don't get that horrible first drive call. Just horrible. No automatic review? And why no challenge by Jim? I couldn't believe the spot

willie99

Reaction Score
The 'Miami Miracle' kickoff return TD to beat Duke in 2017

Flutie and BC beating the Hurricanes on the last minute hail mary throw

Auburn beating Alabama on a 105 yard kickoff return-known as the 'Kick Six' game-with zeroes on the clock

Sam Cunnigham and an integrated USC team going on the road and absolutely laying waste to Alabama-the last Bear Bryant team that openly avoided rostering African American players

Michigan State v. Notre Dame in '66
I could go on......

I love the team, I love the win, I love your attitude..... butt no

willie99

Reaction Score
Nope. Fake news. Fagnano just needs to keep the ball lower, he is not throwing to Clingan. The coaches need to "emphatically" instruct him to "BRING THE BALL DOWN. Also stop throwing everything to the sidelines. The deeper thros are a challenge to NFL QBs.

He can pass better than Brissett

willie99

Reaction Score
They were celebrating after a nail biting win, no disrespect, no peacocking, just pure elation

Reaction Score
They were celebrating after a nail biting win, no disrespect, no peacocking, just pure elation
We’re talking about the twitter post that morphed Temples T logo into an L. No need for that

Reaction Score
We won as soon as Temple did not score on the final play. Outstanding defensive effort!

Reaction Score
I don't get that horrible first drive call. Just horrible. No automatic review? And why no challenge by Jim? I couldn't believe the spot

And why not go to Stafford on 4th and very short? It was very successful last year. I can only assume that Sammis is not a fan of that play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom