Temple Post Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Not complaining, just calling it the way I see it. That is what an engineer does. Not popular, but not trying to win a contest. I am officially off the 10-2 bandwagon. Happy if it happens but at this point quite sure it won't.

Wake just beat NCST. Lotta work to do.

Not to diminish the Wake win today, but they did knock the NC State QB out of the game and they had to go with a true freshman the rest of the game

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not complaining, just calling it the way I see it. That is what an engineer does. Not popular, but not trying to win a contest. I am officially off the 10-2 bandwagon. Happy if it happens but at this point quite sure it won't.

Wake just beat NCST. Lotta work to do.
Why were you on a 10-2 bandwagon? Pretty optimistic. No way I can spend time nitpicking a W after 10 garbage years including one historically bad D. We look like a real football team. There were a bunch of high ranked upsets today. Ask my Wolverine son. I’ll take an ugly win any day.

Reaction Score
You don’t think Evers can make a 5 yard pass to one of our awesome receivers and then let them run for 40 50 60 yards? I think he can. That’s pretty much all Joe has done.

Nope. He routinely misses those.

In case you are still confused. This is what an actual dual threat QB looks like.

Reaction Score
Hasn’t Evers missed two games completely and most of two others? The other two games were running game clinics. No need to throw. I think he has it in him.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have had issues with Fagnano's arm strength since the first time I saw him against NC State. The OC has to adjust to what Fagnano can do, which is make good reads and be a reasonably accurate passer. All these running plays and RPO's are not his style, and when he doesn't set his feet to throw, the ball flutters. He should start in the pocket, and go from there.

The offensive line wasn't great today against a bad Temple front six. We have to do better than 2.4 ypc against Temple.

The defense played great until the last long Temple drive. Prior to Temple's last possession, their longest drive was 44 yards. Their 4 scoring drives were a blocked punt recovered in the end zone, a 60 yard kick, -10 yards after a fumble recovery leading to a FG, and 44 yard drive after an interception. If we had a better running game today, this game would have gotten out of hand quickly.

Reaction Score
Big win for the Huskies. They've been frustrating this year, so many costly penalties in games. They could really easily be 6-0 instead of 4-2 right now.
They were really far from even competing with Maryland, much less beating them. The only way we could be 6-0 was if Maryland got the date of the game wrong and didn’t show up.

Reaction Score
Why are people so excited about beating Temple by 9 points? I think Mora just lost his job tonight #bringbackdiaco
Diaco was nothing but a blowhard likely crazy POG and about as useful as mammary gland on a bull.

Reaction Score
As they say at the track, "you can't drive the car forward while looking backward"! "old guy" says on to WF......3 Ws and 3Ls would be quite a step forward for the program in MOP..Thanks for the great posts...PS 8 and 4 would be sweet.
""

Reaction Score
Nope. He routinely misses those.

In case you are still confused. This is what an actual dual threat QB looks like.

I’m not confused at all and I’m not comparing him to that guy. That guy isn’t on our team. I wish he was.

Reaction Score
I have had issues with Fagnano's arm strength since the first time I saw him against NC State. The OC has to adjust to what Fagnano can do, which is make good reads and be a reasonably accurate passer. All these running plays and RPO's are not his style, and when he doesn't set his feet to throw, the ball flutters. He should start in the pocket, and go from there.

The offensive line wasn't great today against a bad Temple front six. We have to do better than 2.4 ypc against Temple.

The defense played great until the last long Temple drive. Prior to Temple's last possession, their longest drive was 44 yards. Their 4 scoring drives were a blocked punt recovered in the end zone, a 60 yard kick, -10 yards after a fumble recovery leading to a FG, and 44 yard drive after an interception. If we had a better running game today, this game would have gotten out of hand quickly.

“I have had issues with Fagnano's arm strength since the first time I saw him against NC State. The OC has to “

Joey seems to take a while to wind up and throw the ball. Not sure what I’m looking at , and what effect it has on his ability to make certain throws. Would agree that he is a pocket passer, when he rolls he doesn’t seem to deliver a crisp throw. Does anyone see a real leader out there? Follow me into hell kind of guy? More of a mid level management type of QB.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
United. lol.
Lol!! It was a gif that popped up. If I could choose a team the guy played for, ManU would never have been the choice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom