Temple Post Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Any idea what the ratings have been for our games at CBSSN? Have not been able to find them online

I'm not sure but someone posted a tweet of the previous week's games' viewing numbers and in the graphic it said CBSSN is not a part of Nielson's ratings.

Reaction Score
Wait, nebrich was the single greatest qb in UConn history. Maybe Lagow, but most here kneel at the Nebrich statute on way in to stadium.
I was actually a fan of his. He needed snaps to settle down which he never got. When he missed that pass he never got in to pass again.

Reaction Score
Like many others on here I attended the game, witnessed the final play in person, and have since watched the video replay numerous times since it was such an amazing thing to see. I still have questions:

1. Has anyone seen a definitive replay which shows what caused the ball to get loose? I have not seen that yet. Have read accounts indicating bad snap, or a strip out by one of our backs?

2. Regarding the Temple formation, what was the purpose of having the back lined up 5 yards behind the quarterback? Watching the replay, the guy does nothing on the play at all. Is he required to be back there for it to be a legal formation? If not, why didn't temple line him up as a wideout, to get at least one UConn defender out of the box?

Reaction Score
Under HCPP Nebrich would come in and set up in the gun and everyone in the house knew it was gonna be a wildcat keeper. (The one time it wasn't he missed a wide open receiver with no DB within 30 yards.) Somehow these things need to be disguised well.
Wrong QB. That was a kid from Massachusetts, last name started with Mc..., who was a pure option QB. But did rush for over 100 one game when we triple optioned Syracuse to death for a home win in '11 or '12. And I remember the pass. The WR was so wide open you could have brought the ball to FedexOffice, have them overnighted it and the WR would have still been open when the delivery got there. And the pass didn't come close to him. LOL.

(McCummings. Yes. Credit to Bongo Fury.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom