Some quotes from Dave Benedict | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Some quotes from Dave Benedict

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I didn't say you can't be a fan if you're not an alum. I just said it's not quite the same thing.

But you didn’t say it’s a special level of fan. You just implied non-alumni are lesser and not the same thing.

Reaction Score
But you didn’t say it’s a special level of fan. You just implied non-alumni are lesser and not the same thing.
I believe the term is separate but equal

I'm not sure how well that's going to go over...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I believe the term is separate but equal

I'm not sure how well that's going to go over...

Well it doesn’t make any sense and is different than what you’ve posted about lows and UNC but whatever.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
George Blaney wasn’t a recruiter but analytically he could breakdown a game or team like few could. He could develop guys, once they arrived.
So there’s room for different skill sets on the staff. But, somebody better have this or that skill. I fear currently that’s not always the case.

His most important trait was being able to chill out JC.

Reaction Score
You still don't get it. My son started going to games as an infant. He is 30 yo lives in jersey, didn't go to UConn but is as a big a fan as they come. It is NOT just being an alum it is being a fan.
He drives 3 hours to go to games, watches all on TV because he is a true fan.

By Jmick's standards your son should stay home and watch Rutgers. Can't be born into fanhood when it comes to college. You, as his mom needs to take ownership of your part in this. Defanning is a hard thing to get thru especially when your mom where's her Blues.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm the best t

By Jmick's standards your son should stay home and watch Rutgers. Can't be born into fanhood when it comes to college. You, as his mom needs to take ownership of your part in this. Defanning is a hard thing to get thru especially when your mom where's her Blues.
Show me where I said that

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Try again

No. You are the one all over this thread bringing up how UNC academic scandal devalues their degree.

Why isnt yours devalued?

Reaction Score
No. You are the one all over this thread bringing up how UNC academic scandal devalues their degree.

Why isnt yours devalued?
Where is strawmaster when you need him? The entire premise of the UNC scandal is completely different than a teams graduation rate. They offered fake classes to everyone

August_West

Reaction Score
Where is strawmaster when you need him? The entire premise of the UNC scandal is completely different than a teams graduation rate. They offered fake classes to everyone

But it is about "program perception" isnt it?

Isnt that your premise all thread?

Reaction Score
The only thing I've learned in this thread is that whether you went to UConn or another college, hardly anyone in this country knows the difference between "alum" (a chemical compound) and alumni/alumnus lol.

Reaction Score
But it is about "program perception" isnt it?

Isnt that your premise all thread?
It's a multifaceted topic that, quite frankly, you may not be intelligent enough to understand

August_West

Reaction Score
It's a multifaceted topic that, quite frankly, you may not be intelligent enough to understand

Keep digging your hole, l'il buddy.

Everyone sees this thread.

You are selective in what you define as "damaging to the University and peoples degrees"

That is a #lowintegrityScalito type posture.

August_West

Reaction Score
As a matter of fact I am. Well I’m shaping up to be the best fit since maybe Dan Hurley.

You are number 1.

Jmick is sinking like a stone here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom