Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He reminds me of Sticks for some reason. Not sure that's a good comp but he is who I thought of when watching the video.
I don't think his d or rebounding is remotely comparable to sticks. They can fly though. Stan was 5* as well

Reaction Score
lilith-youtube.jpg

Made this unending topic worth reading. Great response Fishy.

Reaction Score

Not good if true. We can't lose this guy to st John's after we have been recruiting for this long. Wonder if we go hard after Tremont if we miss on SW.

Reaction Score
Not good if true. We can't lose this guy to st John's after we have been recruiting for this long. Wonder if we go hard after Tremont if we miss on SW.
There's always Tremont Waters and a 3 guard offence, which will not be bad if 2 bigger guys can rebound, Don't
forget about Tyler Polley he can shoot just as well.

Reaction Score
We are starting to flirt with next.

With you and Goodman coming in at the same time things are looking a bit rough I guess, family may win out. Happens not a lot you can do in that case at all despite what some may think.

I think it may end up UConn won with the kid himself but location, Mullin and Richmond may have won over the closest to him. We will see

Reaction Score
No flirting - look back earlier in this thread. Always a longshot at best.

Reaction Score
No offense to our insiders but at this point with so much flip flopping I won't believe anything one way or another. We'll find out in just over two hours from Sid himself. Hoping the good guys pull this one out. We need some good news on the recruiting trail to get this thing up and running again.

Reaction Score
With you and Goodman coming in at the same time things are looking a bit rough I guess, family may win out. Happens not a lot you can do in that case at all despite what some may think.

I think it may end up UConn won with the kid himself but location, Mullin and Richmond may have won over the closest to him. We will see

He posted a few minutes after Goodman though.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I don't understand how people can change their minds so much about something. It's like those presidential election polls. How do the numbers change that much over time? Also, if it's the week before the election and you're still undecided, then you haven't really given it much thought.

Sorry to bring even a passing nod to politics into this. Let's just grab some popcorn and see what happens. Or doesn't happen. Or happens at some future date. Or whatever is going on here.

Reaction Score
If the kid is not sure who to choose and he is going back and forth over the last 48 hours, he probably needs to step back and not make a choice at all.

If he was for UConn last night and he changes to St Johns today, he probably is basing his decision on emotion instead of looking at the big picture.

I'd postpone the decision if I were him.

Reaction Score
Not sure this will swing our way. Of my top 3 guys. It is 2 to 1 with st. Johns winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom