Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If the kid is not sure who to choose and he is going back and forth over the last 48 hours, he probably needs to step back and not make a choice at all.

If he was for UConn last night and he changes to St Johns today, he probably is basing his decision on emotion instead of looking at the big picture.

I'd postpone the decision if I were him.

Fans are whipping back and forth. I'm sure the kid has decided whatever he is going to decide.

Reaction Score
Fans are whipping back and forth. I'm sure the kid has decided whatever he is going to decide.

So you are saying all these "insiders" and their sources are just spewing nonsense based on their feelings and they're not getting info from the kid's inner circle?

If the kid made his decision before the last 2 days, where is all the back and forth coming from?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Im curious as to who your source is that has you confident. I will say your standing alone here on an island with cheif and thats admirable. I hope your right
If my source is wrong, he's wrong. If people want to get mad at me for posting what I'm told, they can have fun with that. If he chooses St. Johns, it means he changed his mind very recently.

Reaction Score
If my source is wrong, he's wrong. If people want to get mad at me for posting what I'm told, they can have fun with that. If he chooses St. Johns, it means he changed his mind very recently.

Fishy said he already knew and so changing his mind is not an option.:rolleyes:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Also completely random, but since we're all desperate for info. Killings liked Wilsons most recent tweet, although it's just some random inspirational quote, you have to wonder why he'd bother if Wilson isn't coming here.

Grasping at all the straws here.

Reaction Score
I will be surprised if he picks UConn and I've felt that way after reading his father's quotes yesterday, especially after what Jr. said about Chillious being his "man, even if he doesn't go to UConn."

Those two quotes combined tell me he is headed elsewhere.

Reaction Score
All info is appreciated. Im choosing to go with your source because its good news. Lol

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Also completely random, but since we're all desperate for info. Killings liked Wilsons most recent tweet, although it's just some random inspirational quote, you have to wonder why he'd bother if Wilson isn't coming here.

That assumes he would have told the "losing" school he's not coming.

Reaction Score

It could be that just like 100% of this board, no one knows where he's going...including the UConn staff.

Reaction Score

You didn't see the quote that says "Even if he doesn't come to UConn, Wilson is still my dude" from Killings?

pj

Reaction Score
I will be surprised if he picks UConn and I've felt that way after reading his father's quotes yesterday, especially after what Jr. said about Chillious being his "man, even if he doesn't go to UConn."

Those two quotes combined tell me he is headed elsewhere.

That was just a way of saying that he likes Chilious so much he would still be like family even if Sid were at another college. It's not just basketball in other words. It's personal closeness. It doesn't imply anything one way or another about where he's going, except that if he is so close to Chill, he'll be more likely to choose UConn.

Reaction Score
How recent? Like Hrs? Days?

Reaction Score
I don't understand how people can change their minds so much about something. It's like those presidential election polls. How do the numbers change that much over time? Also, if it's the week before the election and you're still undecided, then you haven't really given it much thought.

Sorry to bring even a passing nod to politics into this. Let's just grab some popcorn and see what happens. Or doesn't happen. Or happens at some future date. Or whatever is going on here.

Imagine you could pick any of the last 30 women (or dudes) you had a significant conversation with to marry and live with for the next four years, except the ones that were a 10/10 hotness who have no interest in you. It's also impossible to cheat on them unless you promise to go celibate for a whole year and you also have to live at their current house for the whole time. There are going to be pros/cons for each of them that may swing your decision, including appearance, personality, camaraderie, and then also the place where they live will have an impact. You've talked to some of your favorites for a while, but you've never lived with any of these people before either, so it's quite a scary proposition. Would you want to be stuck living and hating someone who you ultimately didn't end up getting along with?

Also there's random people following along with your progress on the decision and then especially life afterwards in a Truman Show-style situation.

No pressure at all. Why can't these kids make instant decisions?

Reaction Score
If we lose another recruit I'm blaming Susan for turning UConn into a fun-free zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom