Sid Wilson suspended | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Or we have players that aren’t disciplined enough to follow fairly simple rules... or be smart enough to not get caught...
Almost makes you wonder if we would be better off cutting our losses here.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

On another team sure but on this team I assume he’ll figure it out. However, this should have been handled last year but they thought he would figure it out.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
If you signed up for the Boneyard Premium Board gold membership you would have been given a heads up and automatically covered under its "disappointment insurance" policy.
What would be the benefit payout under the policy terms and is it still available? Prospectively of course.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The rumor around campus according to one of my friends still in school is that he’ll be out until next semester at the earliest and could miss the whole year. So let’s hope huskymagic is as correct as he constantly and insufferably claims to be.

Damn, real bad news if so. I figured as much if it's something going back until last year. They don't go back like that unless it's something significant.

Hopefully it's just BS rumors, Chinese whispers, and the like.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Or we have players that aren’t disciplined enough to follow fairly simple rules... or be smart enough to not get caught...

If it's something that happened last year, as someone intimated, then it happened on the previous regime's watch, hence the lack of discipline. Unfortunately, the consequences could bite the current regime in the arse. The gift of the previous regime keeps on giving in that sense.

Since most don't know what happened, that's pretty premature. Let's see what comes of it.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Yeah I have no way of knowing if it’s true or not just calling it what it is... a rumor. Really hope it’s not true

What could he have done last year? If it was a legal issue we’d know by now. Same with an NCAA drug test. Maybe something with grades. Either way it’s a huge disappointment

intlzncster

Reaction Score
On another team sure but on this team I assume he’ll figure it out. However, this should have been handled last year but they thought he would figure it out.

KO and crew smh. No accountability nor discipline still biting us right in the arse.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Touche!
giphy.gif

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If it's something that happened last year, as someone intimated, then it happened on the previous regime's watch, hence the lack of discipline. Unfortunately, the consequences could bite the current regime in the arse. The gift of the previous regime keeps on giving in that sense.

Since most don't know what happened, that's pretty premature. Let's see what comes of it.

It 100% happened last year but what doesn’t make sense is AD didn’t change from last year to this year...

Reaction Score
What could a player possibly do 1-year ago that
A) Comes out 6-months later? and
B) could cost a player the whole season?

Reaction Score
Some issue with amatuer status etc? Taking impermissible benefits. Who knows really.

Reaction Score
What could a player possibly do 1-year ago that
A) Comes out 6-months later? and
B) could cost a player the whole season?

If he is cleared by the NCAA, wasn't arrested, and academically eligible that leaves what?

Perhaps he failed a school drug test?

Reaction Score
Would be nice to have a coach who is transparent with the boneyard.

Reaction Score
Gavin Keefe is at practice now. Not getting my hopes, but maybe some clarity will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom