Sid Wilson suspended | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You got to be kidding that recruiting threads don’t veer off into various related topics. As I just stated who you expect to have impacts who you recruit and the numbers. It’s all connected.
ChubbyScentedBoutu-small.gif

Reaction Score
Ehhhh...you purposely planted that comment in a recruiting thread. You can' backpedal on this now. I'm a parishioner in the Church of Chief but even I see through this smoke.
He jumped on the coattails of other posters who claimed we'd get commitments during or right after the weekend and then when that didn't materialize, you've got to pivot.

Reaction Score
I believe. I said there would be two surprises - did not specify recruiting. True, my comment was probably in a recruiting thread- thats what most threads are right now. Often in recent recruiting threads fans bring up assumed bodies at positions and one of Chief’s guidances has been not to get caught up in that. So it all ties together.

Just stop Chief! There is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE that the post you made regarding surprises had anything to do with the Wilson suspension.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Chief, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you had an inkling that something was afoot with Sid. If so, why would you use the word surprise? That word most often connotes something good happening. We get excited about some good recruiting news when what you really meant was - - Surprise, Sid is going to be indefinitely suspended. Not cool Chief.

C

Chief00

Chief, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you had an inkling that something was afoot with Sid. If so, why would you use the word surprise? That word most often connotes something good happening. We get excited about some good recruiting news when what you really meant was - - Surprise, Sid is going to be indefinitely suspended. Not cool Chief.
The other surprise is good. But of course, the usual geniuses here will say it’s not a surprise but expected after it happens.
When bad news happens the messenger gets blamed like the weather man does when a bad forecasted storm hits. Chief gets that reality.

Reaction Score
Good point - why would someone tease something negative like that? If I found out I was getting laid off at work, I wouldn't tell my wife I had a surprise to tell her when we get home haha.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The other surprise is good. But of course, the usual geniuses here will say it’s not a surprise but expected after it happens.
When bad news happens the messenger gets blamed like the weather man does when a bad forecasted storm hits. Chief gets that reality.

I dont need a weatherman to know which way the Chief blows

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only remedy i see is to put chief on ignore, and follow Bunkey on instagram.
This. If the Chater's hate the guy so much, put him on ignore. The rest of us will somehow muddle by evaluating what Chief has to say on our own.

Reaction Score
You actually said "two surprises today". It wasn't until another poster said the Sid news must have been one of them that you claimed that as truth. What happened to the "good" surprise?

You forgot the other post later that day or early the next where chief implies that Kofi and Akok were indeed the two surprises but were not ready to make it known yet.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Tyler Polley will have a better UCONN career than Sid.

If Sid's still with us, and I see no reason why he won't be, he'll have a vastly superior career to Polley.

The ONLY thing Polley does better than Sid at this time is outside shooting. His physical gifts are so much greater. And has a far better all around game.

Sid's a 3 year starter (maybe 4 depending on this year).

Polley's a solid contributory Jr/Sr year. He'll never be a (non token a la Tyler O) starter here.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
The rumor around campus according to one of my friends still in school is that he’ll be out until next semester at the earliest and could miss the whole year. So let’s hope huskymagic is as correct as he constantly and insufferably claims to be.

Reaction Score
The rumor around campus according to one of my friends still in school is that he’ll be out until next semester at the earliest and could miss the whole year. So let’s hope huskymagic is as correct as he constantly and insufferably claims to be.
Wow, that's terrible to hear.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Definately not good to hear this, even if a rumor. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom