Sid Wilson suspended | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

OK, so between now and next year you can confirm we'll hear both good and bad news?

So what value are you adding? At least, Chief breaks one big story after another. Your contribution is to complain you weren’t given exact timing - when the reality is it’s often very complicated when something happens and then is publicly communicated. It shows your lack of comprehension and ignorance, quite frankly.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well those last 6-7 pages were a complete waste.

Is there any actual new on Sid? What happened or when we expect to have him back? Nothing else is relevant.

C

Chief00

Please tell us the story, Uncle Chief! Please! (encircling Chief, tugging on his clothing)
Is there a statute of limitations in this kind of stuff? My career lasted one tournament site - LOL

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
The anti-Chief uprising is pure gold. Gold I tell ya Jerry, Gold. A fictitious third person self applied poster, creates an uprising. Fantastique.

Chief is also very good at making the skeleton dance. He only gets more attention from it.

Reaction Score
Well those last 6-7 pages were a complete waste.

Is there any actual new on Sid? What happened or when we expect to have him back? Nothing else is relevant.
Why do I have the feeling this issue is going to drag out longer than it needs to

Reaction Score
So what value are you adding? At least, Chief breaks one big story after another. Your contribution is to complain you weren’t given exact timing - when the reality is it’s often very complicated when something happens and then is publicly communicated. It shows your lack of comprehension and ignorance, quite frankly.
Chief really loves himself... come on brother stop with the third person its embarrassing

Reaction Score
It's going to be another loooong season. The new kids can't get here fast enough.

Yup, Hurley did the right thing by not forcing KO's guys out the door right away, but he really needs to clean house.

C

Chief00

People need to lay off chief. He may not be zionn or bfield of matrim or 99 but there is no shame in being a guy who provides scoops
That’s fine - Chief’s all for the unwashed masses giving their views, informed or otherwise. That’s America. On Sid, Chief prediction was correct, others mentioned thought he would play at St John’s.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see the look on Hurley's face when you suggest to him that this team would be better off without Adams. He's making an example of his best player - emphasis on best player.

I'm not saying the team would be better this year, but there's something to be said for culture, and it's easier to imbue the right culture on players with a clean slate than to get guys out of bad habits imparted by the previous regime.

I have a feeling Hurley would prefer to bring in a new freshman with Jalen Adams's skillset than to try to change Jalen Adams in Year 4.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I have a feeling Hurley would prefer to bring in a new freshman with Jalen Adams's skillset than to try to change Jalen Adams in Year 4.

I think you underestimate DH's desire for reclamation projects and building. I think he wants to turn JA's career around. And this is the best way to do it.

In a strange way, I also think he's kind of happy he can legit discipline his best player in front of the rest of the team. It teaches everybody a lesson on accountability and effort. In the most effective way possible.

Reaction Score
That’s fine - Chief’s all for the unwashed masses giving their views, informed or otherwise. That’s America. On Sid, Chief prediction was correct, others mentioned thought he would play at St John’s.
I remember reading you stating he was coming here, then stating after he announced St John's...something is wrong here...I am going to call Ricky and get to the bottom of this.

Reaction Score
You had him as fifth best in the first draft of your post earlier this morning. How did he drop two spots in a few hours?

I would rank @Chief00 as third best. I got:

1) BField
2) Matrim
3) Chief
4) 99

And keep in mind, Chief is the only insider to bring infrastructure to recruiting! No other insider can claim that. He kept saying remember the dam, and the dam was indeed remembered.

C

Chief00

I remember reading you stating he was coming here, then stating after he announced St John's...something is wrong here...I am going to call Ricky and get to the bottom of this.

Who’s he playing for (if he plays)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog