Sid Wilson suspended | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Chief has said many times - Chief has never self identified as an “insider”. That may be what others call him - but Chief has never called himself that.

Never? You weren't mentioned by name but were the only one to reply to Kemba's post.

May 19, 2017
KembaStepback said:
Thank you guys for all the insider updates. Glad that UConn is the favorite. Would LOVE this kid as a Husky. Fingers crossed until tomorrow.

You're welcome.
Chief00

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Chief has said many times - Chief has never self identified as an “insider”. That may be what others call him - but Chief has never called himself that.
backpeddle.jpg

Sorry Chief00 couldn't help it!!!!

Reaction Score
The anti-Chief uprising is pure gold. Gold I tell ya Jerry, Gold. A fictitious third person self applied poster, creates an uprising. Fantastique.

Reaction Score
That’s Chief trying to sneak in some clean urine. He’s thinking ahead.
That may be the funniest post in Boneyard history. Nicely done. I literally laughed so hard that I cried picturing Chief smuggling in clean urine to help the program. We are a passionate bunch, I guess. Year round we will find something to celebrate or argue about. Love him or Chate him, Chief is a force.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Way too many people here with too much time on their hands.

And too many people working too hard to be the first one on their block to guess what lead to the suspension.

A young man who has been through a tough time losing his mother, and then getting screwed by the NCAA, is not someone we should be indicting on all manner of missteps, crimes and violations about which we know nothing.

C

Chief00

Never? You weren't mentioned by name but were the only one to reply to Kemba's post.

May 19, 2017
KembaStepback said:
Thank you guys for all the insider updates. Glad that UConn is the favorite. Would LOVE this kid as a Husky. Fingers crossed until tomorrow.

You're welcome.
Chief00

You got to be kidding me - I assume I answered some recruiting question - someone said thanks for the insider’s updates and I said “You’re welcome”.
That’s me self identifying as an insider? Man, do you need to get a life and context. 10,000 posts of mine and you use someone else thanking me for an insiders update as proof I SELF IDENTIFY as an insider. Yet, you apparently can’t find it searching through all 10,000 of posts Chief actually wrote.
Suggestion, whatever diploma you have - take it out and burn it - whatever educational system that produce this type of thinking brutally failed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
You got to be kidding me - I assume I answered some recruiting question - someone said thanks for the insider’s updates and I said “You’re welcome”.
That’s me self identifying as an insider? Man, do you need to get a life and context. 10,000 posts of mine and you use someone else thanking me for an insiders update as proof I SELF IDENTIFY as an insider. Yet, you apparently can’t find it searching through all 10,000 of posts Chief actually wrote.
Suggestion, whatever diploma you have - take it out and burn it - whatever educational system that produce this type of thinking brutally failed you.

Quite frankly, I think chief is outraged.

C

Chief00

You actually said "two surprises today". It wasn't until another poster said the Sid news must have been one of them that you claimed that as truth. What happened to the "good" surprise?

What I don’t know is the exact timing on when it’s made public.

C

Chief00

That may be the funniest post in Boneyard history. Nicely done. I literally laughed so hard that I cried picturing Chief smuggling in clean urine to help the program. We are a passionate bunch, I guess. Year round we will find something to celebrate or argue about. Love him or Chate him, Chief is a force.
Chief wishes he still had his NCAA drug testing badge from the 1990’s. I should have kept that. A funny story around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom