Sid Wilson suspended | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I feel for the kid. It must be so frustrating for him. At least Hurley is saying he is doing what he supposed to be doing and practicing well. He is being very mature about it and not throwing tantrums. I am very curious to find out what exactly the problem is. Hopefully, the kid will be playing in games soon. He deserves it.

Reaction Score
I feel for the kid. It must be so frustrating for him. At least Hurley is saying he is doing what he supposed to be doing and practicing well. He is being very mature about it and not throwing tantrums. I am very curious to find out what exactly the problem is. Hopefully, the kid will be playing in games soon. He deserves it.
You make it sound as if he has nothing to do with the reason he’s suspended.

Reaction Score
We could be looking at 4-5 games from what I’ve heard.
Not sure if that includes any exhibitions or not. If regular season then right around UNH or UMass

Reaction Score
I mean if it was for pot this makes sense. Pot probably doesn't fly under Hurley, he finds out Sid got caught last year and punishes it for him this year to prove a point.

Reaction Score
I mean if it was for pot this makes sense. Pot probably doesn't fly under Hurley, he finds out Sid got caught last year and punishes it for him this year to prove a point.
If it's for pot, then fine suspend him for 2 or 3 games and move one with lesson learned. We need all hands on deck if we're going to play meaningful games in Feb & March.

Reaction Score
Need him for Syracuse. Last year we looked so nonathletic compared to them.

Reaction Score

Exactly. Hurley is trying to change a culture of complacency here, he also sees how talented Wilson is, and does not want him to waste his god given gifts. This is nothing but tough love.

D

Deleted member 3149

Not sure if this has already been posted, but Sid has a countdown on his Instagram story from the past couple of days. Yesterday read “20”, and today reads “19”. For what it’s worth, we have a game in 19 days.

My guess is that he’s counting down the days until he’s back for the UMass Lowell game on Tuesday, November 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom