Sid Wilson suspended | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah. Sometimes deals just fall through.

Or sometimes insiders can just have a bad source for one piece of info.

One of the clients in our agency, who is now a very prominant player, had rumors all over about how the Braves were very interested in him. The Braves never talked to us about him. Not once.
OK. Since you brought it up. What is your agency and who do you represent? No gag order BS please.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
OK. Since you brought it up. What is your agency and who do you represent? No gag order BS please.

I’m not in the game anymore. This was almost a decade ago.

Pm me though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I enjoy reading about”insiders” info but use it as entertainment. Things change quickly in the recruiting wars so no one gets a true read, teens change their minds many times.

Reaction Score
[Michael Scott]Insider? I hardly knew her![/Michael Scott]

Now that thats out of the way, I much prefer the finality of Zionn's next's. It's like the dirge I need to go with Jaybo's hate and my tears.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
In Borges post game article at the very end of it he said a university source told him that there is a time frame for the suspension and that he doesn’t believe it will be too long.
If it’s not 100% dealt with and done then they shouldn’t risk playing him. But today warming up he and the team were all smiles

Reaction Score
Well since it says University policy...let's guess the NCAA is not involved, Ya think?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Does anyone else think it’s weird how we haven’t heard anything more about this?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Does anyone else think it’s weird how we haven’t heard anything more about this?

Thought about that. Suggests to me it is related to an academic issue or something else that they can’t release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom