Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would rank @Chief00 as third best. I got:

1) BField
2) Matrim
3) Chief
4) 99

And keep in mind, Chief is the only insider to bring infrastructure to recruiting! No other insider can claim that. He kept saying remember the dam, and the dam was indeed remembered.

@Matrim55 said we wouldn't have any questions after this past weekend.

He is dead to me.

Reaction Score
I'm not really trying to rank our insiders. I was trolling chief because it is obvious he needs validation as the go to insider. This is probably evident in him referring to his fellow insiders as the unwashed masses.

Reaction Score
Chief doesn't need validation. He's too humble. That's why he refers to himself in the third person and tries to convince everyone he has inside knowledge but isn't an insider.

/s

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Stats
He won’t really tell us anything since the Hurley hire. I remember in the Hurley megathread he essentially said sharing info is not worth the flak

For me it’s Zionn, BField, 99, and I would have said Chev when he posted. Nobody is perfect but I’m glad they give us a heads up sometimes. It’s never over until they’re officially committed... people lose sight of that

Reaction Score
I don't post here often but am a daily lurker. Why do people get so bent out of shape with Chief? I for one appreciate any info provided, by him and others. Sometimes they turn out to be true and other times, they may not. Doesn't affect me one way or another...

Reaction Score
I don't post here often but am a daily lurker. Why do people get so bent out of shape with Chief? I for one appreciate any info provided, by him and others. Sometimes they turn out to be true and other times, they may not. Doesn't affect me one way or another...

I kinda like Chief vs. the World - slowly reaching Days of Our Lives soap opera levels here at times

Reaction Score
Are we really ranking insiders? Let's go over starting lineup predictions while only using initials so everyone is confused.

Reaction Score
Are we really ranking insiders? Let's go over starting lineup predictions while only using initials so everyone is confused.

Adams is definitely starting, being backed up by Adams. JC is returning to the program this year, so that should help.

Reaction Score
What was CuetheMusic's handle here? God that guy worked hard watching AAU games on his computer to track Ollie, and we did not get along.

Reaction Score
No insider is infallible. For instance an acquaintance of mine is a small time baseball agent. Few years back he texted me unamed player that he repped is being traded to your squad. 6 hours later he was traded elsewhere. You can have the best info and it still not come to fruition

Just think of your own life. How often do you have a plan for the day/ night and then you end up somewhere completely different. Just because something else occurs doesn't mean the information was wrong

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
No insider is infallible. For instance an acquaintance of mine is a small time baseball agent. Few years back he texted me unamed player that he repped is being traded to your squad. 6 hours later he was traded elsewhere. You can have the best info and it still not come to fruition

Just think of your own life. How often do you have a plan for the day/ night and then you end up somewhere completely different. Just because something else occurs doesn't mean the information was wrong

Yeah. Sometimes deals just fall through.

Or sometimes insiders can just have a bad source for one piece of info.

One of the clients in our agency, who is now a very prominant player, had rumors all over about how the Braves were very interested in him. The Braves never talked to us about him. Not once.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Yeah. Sometimes deals just fall through.

Or sometimes insiders can just have a bad source for one piece of info.

One of the clients in our agency, who is now a very prominant player, had rumors all over about how the Braves were very interested in him. The Braves never talked to us about him. Not once.

Talking about a deal falling through is very different than talking about a player being x place but really that player was y place. Or making a claim in a recruiting thread and it applying to another player getting suspended. Or saying you're friends with people who have never heard of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom