Sid Wilson suspended | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I, for one, am SO relieved to know that the NCAA can and will revoke eligibility from players who fall into the violent trap of the devil’s lettuce. Marijuana renders families unsafe.

It’s one thing to take $100,000 to play at Arizona, but if you’re on Satan’s spinach and think it’s ok to pass broccoli wands around like candy, you deserve to be put behind bars.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That’s Chief trying to sneak in some clean urine. He’s thinking ahead.
1541101907240.png

Reaction Score
I would guess multiple failed drug tests. Probably failed last year and failed one this year. They didn't punish him last year and with the 2nd he's being suspended indefinitely until he lives up to the expectation of the coaching staff. For a majority of suspensions where it mentions violation of team rules it's usually failed drug test

This would not be similar to Dyson/ Wiggins as they were caught/ arrested smoking a blunt in a car on campus.

All speculation so who knows until more information is released

C

Chief00

Good point - why would someone tease something negative like that? If I found out I was getting laid off at work, I wouldn't tell my wife I had a surprise to tell her when we get home haha.
Who said I was teasing - don’t hang your emotions on Chief.

C

Chief00

Almost makes you wonder if we would be better off cutting our losses here.

To my point, how much time do you think we are going to spend worrying about recruiting over Sid?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Chief: "A couple of surprises in store today."- Monday

Chief: "Let KingKofi21 and Akok have some fun and do things their way - Chief is all for fun even when it keeps me up at night - LOL

Chief is celebrating “Chief” doesn’t auto change to “Chef” as it had for a week - so Chief got a Win. More to come."-Monday

Another poster on Sid- "Here is the first of Chief's surprises... you plebeians have no patience /s"- Wednesday

Chief: "Yep, one bad, one good."- Wednesday

Makes sense.

Reaction Score
I would guess multiple failed drug tests. Probably failed last year and failed one this year. They didn't punish him last year and with the 2nd he's being suspended indefinitely until he lives up to the expectation of the coaching staff. For a majority of suspensions where it mentions violation of team rules it's usually failed drug test

This would not be similar to Dyson/ Wiggins as they were caught/ arrested smoking a blunt in a car on campus.

All speculation so who knows until more information is released
LEGALIZE IT

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Stop. This is a basketball board don't bring this crap here.

Ha, true, but I think that's just the frustrations of a current student (socks).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
So Wilson practiced today, so I guess he didn’t kill someone or whatever’s been fretted about here.
Borges said him and Adams didn’t practice

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Teams will test in-house and handle things differently. McGary failed an NCAA-issued test which for first time offense is a year suspension.

Is there crossover then? Can the NCAA punish for school administered tests? I'd think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom