Sad news regarding CAHusky | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sad news regarding CAHusky

Reaction Score
Too bad when I went to the games in Charleston I didn't meet more of the BY's. I was right in the middle of he action behind the bench middle row hollering like crazy man in that Xavier game with one of my brothers. The UCONN main bar didn't seem that interesting and it was closed the one night after the first game so we never ventured to it.

Reaction Score
I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Goodbye, buddy. You will be sorely missed.
Very sad indeed. Died much too young. Prayers for the family and friends.

Reaction Score
I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Wow......how sad. He was a great poster. And younger than me. Finally one thing the Boneyard can all agree on: this sucks. RIP

Reaction Score
Too bad when I went to the games in Charleston I didn't meet more of the BY's. I was right in the middle of he action behind the bench middle row hollering like crazy man in that Xavier game with one of my brothers. The UCONN main bar didn't seem that interesting and it was closed the one night after the first game so we never ventured to it.
I was in the same section/rows with my dad. I was wearing an retro UConn sweater. Sitting next to a couple of guys who I swore were twins.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Need to have a year (this one lol) where there is a big game which we can find a middle place to meet and enjoy with some 'Yarders. Had a couple years ago at Rookies need to try again. Met a ton of old timers but would love to meet more and enjoy some Husky passion as we get back to where we expect to be. CAHUSKY is one I think I could've had some laughs and fun with no doubt. So sad!
I'm finally gonna hunt your ass down in Matunuck this summer.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
This is really sad news. Always enjoyed his contributions over the years. Always thought of him when I saw Nevada on TV. RIP dude. prayers to his family. :(

Reaction Score

I'm so sorry to hear this. I really liked his posts. I'm very sorry you lost your friend.

Reaction Score
Wow, I can't believe CAHusky is gone. Very sad day. Way too young for this to happen. I remember we almost met up at the Maui tournament once. Somehow we didn't meet due to schedule conflict, but I have spoken to the man on the phone.

Very sad day for someone to go so young. It really hits home since many of us are around his age.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Oh my God. That’s just shocking. This one really hits home. Way too young. So sad. This is tragic. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Need to have a year (this one lol) where there is a big game which we can find a middle place to meet and enjoy with some 'Yarders. Had a couple years ago at Rookies need to try again. Met a ton of old timers but would love to meet more and enjoy some Husky passion as we get back to where we expect to be. CAHUSKY is one I think I could've had some laughs and fun with no doubt. So sad!

Yeah, I’m probably overdue for this. Thought I’d meet some yarders in Charleston but it was almost impossible to figure out who might be one. Plus I‘m 53 so this news is particularly sobering.

Reaction Score
Rest In Peace man. The pack will always remember you.
1576032320389.gif

Reaction Score
Woof what shocking news. To those close to him may the sentiments expressed here show you how CAHUsky touched people even in a place that exists in the ether.

Im not remotely a religious man so I’ll simply say your time here was not wasted - you clearly made an impact. We should all be that fortunate.

Reaction Score
Make that 1,000,000,001

Sad news.

His last post, as far as I can tell:

RIP fellow Husky fan and BYer.
Damn, in March he was helping me out with Squaw tips. I offered to buy him dinner for the help, but didn't get to meet up with him.

Here's to everyday in heaven being a bluebird pow day. Ski in peace my friend.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom