Sad news regarding CAHusky | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sad news regarding CAHusky

Reaction Score
Funny, I forgot to tell you guys what happened when that dude first entered the bar. @August_West and @Dove hadn't arrived yet and I had no idea what you or @Huskybass look like. He came walking in with his UConn hoodie like a man on a mission and he gave me a knowing look, so I thought he was a Yarder and I leaned towards him as he was walking by and I said "Bass?" He looked at me like I was nuts, but then he must have figured I asked if he was a fan, because he finally said "Big fan. Wish I was in Charleston." Then he walked right by and I thought that was that. Well apparently he thought we bonded because he came back and started asking me which TV was going to have the game on, and then he started obsessing and going crazy like we saw. The frenzied hair scratching was something else.

So...I think my initial mistake made him latch on to us. I'm kind of amazed he doesn't post here--or maybe he does...
As Dove stated perfectly, no surprise he was single.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Condolences, sad news even if I only know him from this board

RIP

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The Boneyard is considerably less funny and inciteful. CAHusky was a huge contributor where on all aspects of life - Husky Hoop or OT.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Make that 1,000,000,001

Sad news.

His last post, as far as I can tell:

RIP fellow Husky fan and BYer.
Agreed, he disappeared after that post, I was on that and wondered what was up. he lived near my son's place in Tahoe. Enjoyed posting with him and had hoped to meet up at Garwoods!

Reaction Score
So sorry to see this news. He was always a great poster with some clever quips and interesting news from the West Coast. You will be sorely missed my friend...51..damn..way too young..condolences to his family.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
CAHusky..... I know that wherever the next leg of this journey has taken you, one thing is still true:
CoachK is a ratface
and more importantly
Charlie V still has no pubes.

Godspeed my friend.

Reaction Score
I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Goodbye, buddy. You will be sorely missed.
I’m so sorry to hear this...and condolences on the loss of your friend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom