Sad news regarding CAHusky | The Boneyard

Sad news regarding CAHusky

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Goodbye, buddy. You will be sorely missed.

Reaction Score
I have some really sad news to share. Last week, CAHusky passed away after a brief illness. He was 51. He left us way to soon.

My wife and I traveled to many UConn games with him over the last dozen years. I can’t really find the right words to describe what a wonderful guy he was. Our hearts are broken.

Goodbye, buddy. You will be sorely missed.
Geezus, I'm so sad to hear this. He was one of the best posters we ever had here. This is incredibly sad news and I'm so sorry you lost your friend. Huskies will win one for him tonight.

Reaction Score
wheelerdog, do you have a link to his obituary? I'd like to read it. I met him at one of the Final Fours but I forgot his name.

It's kind of strange that many of us who have been on here for a long time know so much about other posters that you feel like you know them. We knew where CAHusky grew up, his story how he ended up at UConn, what his job was and where he lived, his past marriage, his dating habits, things he did like skiing, etc. Feels like I knew him well. Very sad to read about him passing away.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very sad news. Although I'm usually just a lurker and despite him being a NoCal guy and me being SoCal, I always thought one day we would end up at the same Husky game and meet. I always enjoyed his takes, even when I disagreed. Way too young to leave us. RIP

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Damn. I had been wondering where he's been. Great poster and I always hoped I'd meet him.

Way, way too young. Condolences to his family and friends.

As Warren Zevon said, enjoy every sandwich.

Reaction Score
wheelerdog, do you have a link to his obituary? I'd like to read it. I met him at one of the Final Fours but I forgot his name.

It's kind of strange that many of us who have been on here for a long time know so much about other posters that you feel like you know them. We knew where CAHusky grew up, his story how he ended up at UConn, what his job was and where he lived, his past marriage, his dating habits, things he did like skiing, etc. Feels like I knew him well. Very sad to read about him passing away.
Totally agree and then life moves on like nothing happened. We all go back to our tasks for the day and then watch our Huskies tonight. It's cruel and I sometimes have trouble wrapping my head around it.

RIP CAHusky, you clearly left a lasting impression on those who knew you, at the end of the day that's about all we can ask for.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That's horrific news. RIP CAHusky. Prayers for family and friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom