Sabotage at UConn... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sabotage at UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
FACT? Maybe on Wikipedia. You completely overlook the contribution of 19 year old Andy Etchebarren, who was called up to the Orioles 3 weeks before the Cuban Missile Crisis. As another noted American League catcher once said, "You could look it up."

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
HoZK7lf.jpg

Reaction Score
Don't say another goshdarn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth
This is MASTERFUL!! and you should seek counseling immediately :)

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Cripes, you ever hear of paragraphs OP? Regardless, this crap was tl: dnr

Reaction Score
If you love UConn hoops the Louisville game was humiliation at its finest. What a way for the Ville to say goodbye to UConn into the ACC. A reasonable person may have thought UConn would have been the team playing with a chip on its shoulder. Boatright has held himself out as a potential NBA prospect ad nauseam. To the point everyone was speculating he wouldn't return next year except a few of us. I don't think Ryan intentionally acts as a team cancer. It just seems inherent in his play the majority of the time. Just ask Bazz (a guy many believe should have his name/jersey in the rafters). I think the OP makes some passionate points that should be respected.

The BY has always held itself out as a forum of free expression (I have been deleted for critical posts though lol). Let's see what happens against Memphis. Coach Ollie has stated changes have been implemented to rectify some of the problems. I will take his optimism and trust it.

Now let's see what happens Thursday evening.

Reaction Score
FACT? Maybe on Wikipedia. You completely overlook the contribution of 19 year old Andy Etchebarren, who was called up to the Orioles 3 weeks before the Cuban Missile Crisis. As another noted American League catcher once said, "You could look it up."

The only relationship Andy Etchebarren bears to this thread is that his eyebrows were the key to confirming the whole Higgs Boson thing. Dropo saved the world. Dropo, and Dropo alone.

Also, Memphis is going down again. I'm surprised they haven't forfeited yet. Andre Turner isn't walking through that door, Keith Lee isn't walking through that door, William Bedford isn't walking through that door....LET'S GO HUSKIES

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The BY has always held itself out as a forum of free expression (I have been deleted for critical posts though lol). Let's see what happens against Memphis. Coach Ollie has stated changes have been implemented to rectify some of the problems. I will take his optimism and trust it.

I think you have the wrong Boneyard.

A 'forum for free expression'?

My god, no.

If I could find all of you and remove the parts of your brains that generate opinions and the ability to type, I would. If anything, this site just keeps you all in one place while I work out those logistics.

Reaction Score

My god, no.

If I could find all of you and remove the parts of your brains that generate opinions and the ability to type, I would. If anything, this site just keeps you all in one place while I work out those logistics.

How could you possibly afford to punch that many people in the throats without injuring your hand?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score

My god, no.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Reaction Score
The original poster makes Nelson Muntz seem intelligent. Not an easy feat to accomplish.

Reaction Score
Coach N what are your thoughts on Boatright's performance against the Bearcats???

Have to give him the MVP of this game with AB.

Reaction Score
Boatright has held himself out as a potential NBA prospect ad nauseam. To the point everyone was speculating he wouldn't return next year except a few of us. I don't think Ryan intentionally acts as a team cancer. It just seems inherent in his play the majority of the time. Just ask Bazz (a guy many believe should have his name/jersey in the rafters). I think the OP makes some passionate points that should be respected.

How dare Boatright aspire to play in the NBA! FOR SHAME, RYAN BOATRIGHT, FOR SHAME!

You don't realize this, but whenever you walk into a room, everyone rolls their eyes and thinks "Here comes Johnny-Knows-Better. What turds of idiotic observation is he going to pollute my life with now."

The OP's passionate points got exactly the amount of respect they deserved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01