Sabotage at UConn... | The Boneyard

Sabotage at UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is my attempt to get around the coaches gatekeepers. I am an angry frustrated UConn men's basketball follower. Being a thirty-five year season ticket holder and loyal to the core I didn't deserve the humiliation at Louisville of the worse defeat in the history of UConn men's basketball. Joe D. quotes "Worse defeat for UConn in the past several years". My take is Ryan Boatright tried to sabotage Senior Night by lack of effort on defense and then trying to make up for it missed many untimely, ill opportune shots. Nightmare and the coach was complicate by continuing to give him extraordinary playing time in lieu of Terrence Samuel who has been a spark off the bench of late. The Seniors didn't allow a loss to ruin their night by playing defense and making a good % of their shots. All of this and the coach was complicate like in the EW game when Boatright did the same thing and got away with it. He was allowed to keep playing and the Texas Massacre was the result. As the team saw that kind of play would be condoned. The team committed sabotage at Louisville to get even for the coach allowing Boatright's behavior in the Rutgers game. This was the Texas situation revisited. Team getting even with the coach for not putting Boatright on the bench by laying down in a big moment before national TV in a game with NCAA Tournament implications. I don't condone the team for laying down at Louisville. Bazz and the rest of them should have sucked it up and played their best despite the circumstances. Coach Ollie shows shades of Paul Pasqualoni when he kept playing QB Chandler Whitmer when he never showed the skill or ability to lead the football team. Here we saw our football program taken down and the same thing is happening in basketball. A coach for his preservation of the program and self must be able to make difficult player decisions. Pasqualoni could not do that and Ollie is following in his foot steps. Florida and Louisville are 2 best teams going into the NCAA's because they play intense well coached defense. Well coached defense is going on the floor for loose balls and rebounds, drawing the offensive charge, double teaming the ball like we want the ball and talking and using hands. Why can't we be that intense? Look at the Florida game early in the season to see what the results would be if we could emulate these 2 teams. I hate to think of where we will next year with Boatright playing and Samuel riding the bench again. Guess I'll have to StubHub my basketball tickets next year like I did my football this year. Coach Ollie needs to earn his million and a half and pay more attention to UConn and less to Glastonbury. A coaches job is to right a dysfunctional ship. Will KO do it. Its not to late. In 99 we lost the Senior Night game and won the NCAA's. In 11 we lost bad to St. John's at the Garden and won the NCAA. Coach Calhoun with all his faults these miracles. Its time for another turn around like this. It could happen if people get their act together. Coach and team...if you believe you have the best fans in the world reward them by using your star power and capabilities to make a run at AAC and NCAA.

Reaction Score
I stopped believing this guy knew what he was talking about when he compared 3x National Champion UConn basketball team to the UConn football team which has only been D1 for 12 years.

I will never get the 5 minutes I wasted reading that back, thanks.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar. Also Jerome Dyson met with Boatright in Munich 6 years ago and mapped out a plan for the downfall of UCONN basketball, the AAC, Swofford, Emmert, it's all tied together. They will delete this post soon, but you will know. You must escape the timecube before Selvie can go back and step on the endline vs. St. Boneventure or all will be lost.

Reaction Score
So, I actually tried to read some of that. He says that Boatright tried to sabotage senior night.

He's not talking about the actual senior night, where UConn won, right? He's talking about Louisville's senior night, like it's our senior night?

Reaction Score
This is my attempt to get around the coaches gatekeepers. I am an angry frustrated UConn men's basketball follower. Being a thirty-five year season ticket holder and loyal to the core I didn't deserve the humiliation at Louisville of the worse defeat in the history of UConn men's basketball. Joe D. quotes "Worse defeat for UConn in the past several years". My take is Ryan Boatright tried to sabotage Senior Night by lack of effort on defense and then trying to make up for it missed many untimely, ill opportune shots. Nightmare and the coach was complicate by continuing to give him extraordinary playing time in lieu of Terrence Samuel who has been a spark off the bench of late. The Seniors didn't allow a loss to ruin their night by playing defense and making a good % of their shots. All of this and the coach was complicate like in the EW game when Boatright did the same thing and got away with it. He was allowed to keep playing and the Texas Massacre was the result. As the team saw that kind of play would be condoned. The team committed sabotage at Louisville to get even for the coach allowing Boatright's behavior in the Rutgers game. This was the Texas situation revisited. Team getting even with the coach for not putting Boatright on the bench by laying down in a big moment before national TV in a game with NCAA Tournament implications. I don't condone the team for laying down at Louisville. Bazz and the rest of them should have sucked it up and played their best despite the circumstances. Coach Ollie shows shades of Paul Pasqualoni when he kept playing QB Chandler Whitmer when he never showed the skill or ability to lead the football team. Here we saw our football program taken down and the same thing is happening in basketball. A coach for his preservation of the program and self must be able to make difficult player decisions. Pasqualoni could not do that and Ollie is following in his foot steps. Florida and Louisville are 2 best teams going into the NCAA's because they play intense well coached defense. Well coached defense is going on the floor for loose balls and rebounds, drawing the offensive charge, double teaming the ball like we want the ball and talking and using hands. Why can't we be that intense? Look at the Florida game early in the season to see what the results would be if we could emulate these 2 teams. I hate to think of where we will next year with Boatright playing and Samuel riding the bench again. Guess I'll have to StubHub my basketball tickets next year like I did my football this year. Coach Ollie needs to earn his million and a half and pay more attention to UConn and less to Glastonbury. A coaches job is to right a dysfunctional ship. Will KO do it. Its not to late. In 99 we lost the Senior Night game and won the NCAA's. In 11 we lost bad to St. John's at the Garden and won the NCAA. Coach Calhoun with all his faults these miracles. Its time for another turn around like this. It could happen if people get their act together. Coach and team...if you believe you have the best fans in the world reward them by using your star power and capabilities to make a run at AAC and NCAA.

You may want to lay off of Glenn beck for a while...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Don't say another goshdarn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Men's basketball plays 3x more games than football. Ollie has less losses in 2 years than Former "Coach" Pasqualoni had in 2 seasons plus 4 game. When you come out of your shell in six months for post number 8, make your comparison at least as similar as apples and oranges. They are at least both fruit. You just compared apples and Funyuns.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
through all that, i must say i wouldn't be opposed to sitting boatright and giving more time to kromah and giffey. not to start trouble, but can someone remind me the last time boatright did something truly constructive on the court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom