Sabotage at UConn... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sabotage at UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You guys need to lighten up. If you didn't get a laugh out of the Ollie/Pasqualoni comparison we can't be friends ;)

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This is my attempt... ...make a run at AAC and NCAA.

Crack pipe.
Please consider refraining from its use for at least 24 hours before posting.
Thank you.

Reaction Score
Much_Paragraph.jpg

Reaction Score
So, I actually tried to read some of that. He says that Boatright tried to sabotage senior night.

He's not talking about the actual senior night, where UConn won, right? He's talking about Louisville's senior night, like it's our senior night?
No, he's talking about our senior night where we won despite Boatright's supposed effort to sabotage and the rest of the team decided to retaliate (according to him) when we played Louisville. Really makes a lot of sense, huh! NOT!!!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Don't say another goshdarn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

Engineer another NC for us before you do. Sounds like you'll have some clout.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
W.....T.....F.....?

The players played like crap as revenge on KO for playing Boat in a previous game?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Now you all know what I go through with my wife when I leave the toilet seat up in the middle of the night.

Why would you lift the toilet seat?:oops:

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar. Also Jerome Dyson met with Boatright in Munich 6 years ago and mapped out a plan for the downfall of UCONN basketball, the AAC, Swofford, Emmert, it's all tied together. They will delete this post soon, but you will know. You must escape the timecube before Selvie can go back and step on the endline vs. St. Boneventure or all will be lost.

I like it. Dyson is our very own umbrella man

c54e70c7c73d.jpg

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Don't say another goshdarn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

Glad to see that you have finally gotten in touch with your "inner child."

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
7th post!!! Hummm, I wonder what his 1st six posts were like!!
Easy to check. Click on his profile, go to "posts." Hasn't posted since the 11-12 season.

Ironically, one was about how he sees "the similarities between Boatright and Kemba. [The] kid has heart."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom