Sabotage at UConn... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sabotage at UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this guy isn't worthy of a hanging to help with the postseason Mojo but isn't it time for the Boneyard to do something?

Reaction Score
This is a hillarious thread... but, seriously, going forward we need more from our frontcourt... in the coming years... we got what we got this year, can't do anything about that. Hopefully our bigs put in some serious work in the off season and are ready for the Fall. I think, in all honesty, toughness is inconsistent right now... but, if the light comes on (Nolan, Olander mainly, Brimah and Facey are pups... if we can get them to give us 5 to 10 SOLID minutes the rest of the way, we're good.. and I left out Daniels on purpose... to me he's a 3 man play face up 4 for us out of necessity... but we need him to start scoring consistently again... he has to get it going if we have a shot in either of the tourneys this month)... Go Huskies!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Arguably the most up thing I've ever seen on the Internet... and I've seen a lot of up things on the Internet.

Reaction Score
Every time I get comfortable believing it's the regular posters that are the lunatics, someone like this guy comes around and turns my whole world upside down.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
shocked-cat.png

Conspiracy Kitty says:
WTF dude?! That blew my tin foil cap clear off my head.

Reaction Score
This is just as dumb as the original post.
Really? his last five games are as follows:
Louisville 2-11
Rutgers 2-7
Cincy 3-12
South Florda 3-11
SMU 3-12

I think its just as dumb to think this isn't a big part of UConn's struggles.

Reaction Score
As an unbiased observer. This place is a circular firing squad. I would think having the chance to shoot at someone like me might provide this forum a respite from shooting at each other.

;-)

Reaction Score
Really? his last five games are as follows:
Louisville 2-11
Rutgers 2-7
Cincy 3-12
South Florda 3-11
SMU 3-12

I think its just as dumb to think this isn't a big part of UConn's struggles.
So the answer is Temple, 2/2o, where he was 5-9 with 3 rbs, 3 assists, and 3 steals, as well as 14 points?

Look, he hasn't been great, but neither has anyone over that stretch, and they were 3-2 with a win over a top 15 opponent. The team hit a cold spell; hopefully they start hitting 3s again, because a number have been wide open shots.

Reaction Score
So the answer is Temple, 2/2o, where he was 5-9 with 3 rbs, 3 assists, and 3 steals, as well as 14 points?

Look, he hasn't been great, but neither has anyone over that stretch, and they were 3-2 with a win over a top 15 opponent. The team hit a cold spell; hopefully they start hitting 3s again, because a number have been wide open shots.

Missing wide open looks is one thing, ie.. when Giffey misses. Eventually, those will fall. Forcing shots that aren't there are a completely different thing. If you continue to force, you will get the same result. I admit I am being particularly hard on Boat, but over that same stretch I feel Boat has reverted back to his selfish, me first ways, particularly the Rutgers game. He gives us energy but he is forcing a ton of shots that are hurting his team and more importantly, its chemistry.(which currently is non-existent)

When the season ends and we reflect back on what was, I think we will mostly agree that contributions from Bazz, Giffey, Kromah, Brimah exceeded our expectations, Olander and Nolan played as expected, and it was the underwhelming play of Daniels, Boatright, and Omar Calhoun that ultimately determined our fate.

Reaction Score
Trying to steer THIS thread in a 'basketball discussion' direction was foolhardy at best.

Please. His question was "Does anyone remember the last time Boatright did something constructive on the court?" He's not trying to have a "discussion."

Reaction Score
Trying to steer THIS thread in a 'basketball discussion' direction was foolhardy at best.

That's right. This thread is devoted to proving that Walt Dropo single-handedly resolved the Cuban Missile Crisis. FACT.

Where is your Oscar Robertson now, payday?

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I thought the football board was messed-up...think I´ll head back there for some sanity.

Reaction Score
That's right. This thread is devoted to proving that Walt Dropo single-handedly resolved the Cuban Missile Crisis. FACT.

Where is your Oscar Robertson now, payday?

Last I heard, he was high fiving Cincy's most recent "consensus building" First Team All American...

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01