Sabotage at UConn... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sabotage at UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Seems like a reasonable thesis. The man laid his facts out and presented his opinions. Can't knock on him for the effort.

Reaction Score
I think you're onto something coachn. Obviously, this isn't the first conspiracy to sabotage that you have uncovered. Great work! No way this is happening again - thanks to your keen senses and great overall grammar to help clarify.

PS. Hint: Keep an eye on that Geno guy. I've heard he's Italian.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The OP is really on to something. I can't believe everyone else doesn't see it.

However, he only brought up half the story. What he failed to mention is this conspiracy doesn't start with Ryan Boatright and his "sabotage at UConn." This goes all the way to the top: President Obama.

President Obama was the Senator for which state? Illinois - the same state where Ryan Boatright is from. Coincidence? I think not. Ryan Boatright was sent to UConn by President Obama to make a questionable decision with about 3 minutes left against Rutgers on senior night. This quick three pointer would lead to the deterioration of his relationship with Shabazz Napier, and little did we know a crushing loss against Louisville. This sabotage has been in the works for years and right now Obama is laughing in the oval office.

We can't keep our heads buried in the sand any longer. Ryan Boatright and President Obama are sabotaging UConn basketball.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I think I finally pinpointed the dude that's been taking all of my tin foil and making hats with it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

However, he only brought up half the story. What he failed to mention is this conspiracy doesn't start with Ryan Boatright and his "sabotage at UConn." This goes all the way to the top: President Obama.

You're still not looking high enough. Aliens man. Aliens.

Reaction Score
janeway.jpg

Reaction Score
When you are walking around the mall with that metal colander on your head,
carrying a sword, make sure the sword is of the wood variety. I hear wood has a magical
effect on the aliens, yet will not upset the terrestrials overly much

Reaction Score
PS. Hint: Keep an eye on that Geno guy. I heard he's Italian.

Amen. Gen"o"...Pitin"o". You suckers can fall for it if you want, but that there's no coincidence.

pj

Reaction Score
This is my attempt to get around the coaches gatekeepers.

Wait. You mean you tried to share your ideas with the coaches, and somebody thinks the coaches don't need to hear them? Amazing!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I stopped believing this guy knew what he was talking about when he compared 3x National Champion UConn basketball team to the UConn football team which has only been D1 for 12 years.

I will never get the 5 minutes I wasted reading that back, thanks.

I stopped with the use of "worse" instead of "worst", twice I might add, in the first few sentences. I figured it would only get "worse" from there.

Reaction Score
I stopped with the use of "worse" instead of "worst", twice I might add, in the first few sentences. I figured it would only get "worse" from there.

He quoted Joe D on the second one, so he has to be using it correctly.

"Nightmare and the coach" sounds like a $hittty 70's sports moive.

Reaction Score

He's right. "Are" fans deserve better.

Reaction Score
If the first draft of the OP was available, it would be puzzled over and studied and followed...forever.

Reaction Score
I wish I could drink as much at the OP does in the morning. That's impressive.

Reaction Score
This is my attempt to get around the coaches gatekeepers. I am an angry frustrated UConn men's basketball follower. Being a thirty-five year season ticket holder and loyal to the core I didn't deserve the humiliation at Louisville of the worse defeat in the history of UConn men's basketball. Joe D. quotes "Worse defeat for UConn in the past several years". My take is Ryan Boatright tried to sabotage Senior Night by lack of effort on defense and then trying to make up for it missed many untimely, ill opportune shots. Nightmare and the coach was complicate by continuing to give him extraordinary playing time in lieu of Terrence Samuel who has been a spark off the bench of late. The Seniors didn't allow a loss to ruin their night by playing defense and making a good % of their shots. All of this and the coach was complicate like in the EW game when Boatright did the same thing and got away with it. He was allowed to keep playing and the Texas Massacre was the result. As the team saw that kind of play would be condoned. The team committed sabotage at Louisville to get even for the coach allowing Boatright's behavior in the Rutgers game. This was the Texas situation revisited. Team getting even with the coach for not putting Boatright on the bench by laying down in a big moment before national TV in a game with NCAA Tournament implications. I don't condone the team for laying down at Louisville. Bazz and the rest of them should have sucked it up and played their best despite the circumstances. Coach Ollie shows shades of Paul Pasqualoni when he kept playing QB Chandler Whitmer when he never showed the skill or ability to lead the football team. Here we saw our football program taken down and the same thing is happening in basketball. A coach for his preservation of the program and self must be able to make difficult player decisions. Pasqualoni could not do that and Ollie is following in his foot steps. Florida and Louisville are 2 best teams going into the NCAA's because they play intense well coached defense. Well coached defense is going on the floor for loose balls and rebounds, drawing the offensive charge, double teaming the ball like we want the ball and talking and using hands. Why can't we be that intense? Look at the Florida game early in the season to see what the results would be if we could emulate these 2 teams. I hate to think of where we will next year with Boatright playing and Samuel riding the bench again. Guess I'll have to StubHub my basketball tickets next year like I did my football this year. Coach Ollie needs to earn his million and a half and pay more attention to UConn and less to Glastonbury. A coaches job is to right a dysfunctional ship. Will KO do it. Its not to late. In 99 we lost the Senior Night game and won the NCAA's. In 11 we lost bad to St. John's at the Garden and won the NCAA. Coach Calhoun with all his faults these miracles. Its time for another turn around like this. It could happen if people get their act together. Coach and team...if you believe you have the best fans in the world reward them by using your star power and capabilities to make a run at AAC and NCAA.

Cool story bro.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Cold and flu season - Nyquil always frucks me up too!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
good god.

Just when I think the Boneyard can't get any dumber... it goes and does something like this...

Reaction Score
This is my attempt...make a run at AAC and NCAA.

You sir are a baboon. and now Costanza is no longer Lord of the Idiots. Congrats on the new title.

Reaction Score

President Obama was the Senator for which state? Illinois - the same state where Ryan Boatright is from. Coincidence? I think not. Ryan Boatright was sent to UConn by President Obama to make a questionable decision with about 3 minutes left against Rutgers on senior night. This quick three pointer would lead to the deterioration of his relationship with Shabazz Napier, and little did we know a crushing loss against Louisville. This sabotage has been in the works for years and right now Obama is laughing in the oval office.

We can't keep our heads buried in the sand any longer. Ryan Boatright and President Obama are sabotaging UConn basketball.

this is by far the greatest post of all time in my opinion lol

Reaction Score
On the downside: I always knew it was Boatright on the grassy knoll

On the positive side: There is a great X-files episode somewhere in that incoherent rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom