RJ Cole (Transfer) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

RJ Cole (Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I'm not so sure what some of these posters think here Chief. I get they have one open for sure, they are working on at least one other pointing at chronic injury as a reason, hopefully maybe even another. These would be first things first requirements in order to get the other(s). Sounds accurate to me.

I know everyone is all in on RJ and I certainly see how that would really improve the overall backcourt. But for me Ntambwe (proven wing who can rebound and knows the game) and yet another big who can play immediately would be preferred. Won't argue with either though let the dam break will ya!

Agree on all points, both are fine and we need a Bigs rotation.

C

Chief00

Guys, you wait and see. My scoop tells me we're going to get some more players for our open scholarship spots sometime before the season starts. I wouldn't expect the casual fan to understand this. This is all I can say as my gag order isn't lifted until someone commits and I can say "see, that's who I meant." You guys should consider me an insider now.

Coach up? I tried and failed.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
LOL - Some of the same dudes who questioned the autumn dam break that brought us three 4 star players are now questioning the Spring prophecy this Easter Sunday.
Nobody questioned getting recruits in the fall. We had zero commits before Bouknight. Obviously with 4 open scholarships and a new coach, we were going to get recruits. And of course we’re going to fill whatever open scholarships we have this spring.

You know nothing and provide zero insight towards anything ever. But at least you’re amusing, albeit unintentionally.

C

Chief00

Nobody questioned getting recruits in the fall”.......”Obviously with 4 open scholarships and a new coach, we were going to get recruits”.
In your World we were guaranteed three 4 star or higher recruits last Autumn. I will let the coaches know not to work so hard since success is guaranteed. LOL

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure what some of these posters think here Chief. I get they have one open for sure, they are working on at least one other pointing at chronic injury as a reason, hopefully maybe even another. These would be first things first requirements in order to get the other(s). Sounds accurate to me.

I know everyone is all in on RJ and I certainly see how that would really improve the overall backcourt. But for me Ntambwe (proven wing who can rebound and knows the game) and yet another big who can play immediately would be preferred. Won't argue with either though let the dam break will ya!

Chief predicted we land Precious and his reputation is impeccable so even if we open 1 additional scholarship, we still need to pick between prioritizing a big, guard, wing etc. I think we are still 2 to 3 years away from being consistently good so I would pick the best player available, even if they need to sit a year and regardless of how dire our frontcourt may be.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
In your World we were guaranteed three 4 star or higher recruits last Autumn. I will let the coaches know not to work so hard since success is guaranteed. LOL
You won’t let the coaches know anything. You don’t know them.

Thanks for another serving of nothing

Reaction Score
Nobody questioned getting recruits in the fall. We had zero commits before Bouknight. Obviously with 4 open scholarships and a new coach, we were going to get recruits. And of course we’re going to fill whatever open scholarships we have this spring.

You know nothing and provide zero insight towards anything ever. But at least you’re amusing, albeit unintentionally.

Makes me laugh that people need to let us know how they feel about Chief 100x over. He knows something and his insight is better than him hammering on the ones who do just that to him.

Reaction Score
Based on Hurley’s pitch to Cole about needing him, is it reasonable to assume he’s our top transfer target?

Reaction Score
He’s ahead of the news quite often so sure many can but Chiefs better than some would like to give him credit for. And he’s a lot more fun than most too.
And in the spirit of Easter, can't people just leave him be in peace? Seems like a nice guy. Sure as hell is more in control of his emotions than most. And is harmless and, like you said, fun. In the name of Jesus, can people just put him on ignore or leave him alone?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Makes me laugh that people need to let us know how they feel about Chief 100x over. He knows something and his insight is better than him hammering on the ones who do just that to him.

If you don’t like it just block him. I rather have hope then hear all the constant bickering Old man get off my lawn folks that live or have lived in CT. You guys must be exhausted at the end of the day.

Reaction Score
If you don’t like it just block him. I rather have hope then hear all the constant bickering Old man get off my lawn folks that live or have lived in CT. You guys must be exhausted at the end of the day.

If you don't like my reply then please block me then ok because who needs some inexperienced young twit answering anyone like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom