Possible UConn 2021 Recruits | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Possible UConn 2021 Recruits

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jason Key's impressive 2020's and 2021's from the just-completed USJN tourney includes three UConn players of interest:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Jason Key's impressive 2020's and 2021's from the just-completed USJN tourney includes three UConn players of interest:

Five who have been discussed as possible "Domers" (interest one way and/or the other):
2020: Campbell, Parrish, Mady Westbeld (Kat's younger sister)
2021: Deberry (us and the rest of the western world), Wiggins

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Five who have been discussed as possible "Domers" (interest one way and/or the other):
2020: Campbell, Parrish, Mady Westbeld (Kat's younger sister)
2021: Deberry (us and the rest of the western world), Wiggins

now, now DeBerry is a UConn lean...........I think you guys might have a better shot with Ms Marshall...........

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
now, now DeBerry is a UConn lean......I think you guys might have a better shot with Ms Marshall......

Just commentin' on the list that's in front of me :rolleyes:

But, you're right, MM very much likes Ms. Marshall (Class of 2020) and has/is will be putting lots of time into making sure that prospect heads to ND.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Olivia Miles with the impressive bank-shot winner off an inbound pass:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And yet more of Miles' textbook stroke:

A good stroke. She launches from her waist, but gets it off so quickly it's hard to block, or even for the defender to get a hand in her face. She definitely gets the stamp of "Me likey so much".

Reaction Score
And yet more of Miles' textbook stroke:

Never quite understood how to do recruiting 2-3 years out. Some young women develop skills very early while others added muscle, coordination, and basketball IQ at junior year+. Glad I am not a coach- a bit of a crapshoot.

Reaction Score
Never quite understood how to do recruiting 2-3 years out. Some young women develop skills very early while others added muscle, coordination, and basketball IQ at junior year+. Glad I am not a coach- a bit of a crapshoot.

much easier for a team like UConn as they offer very few players and tend to wait until they are sure about a recruit...........of course you can do it like Louisville and just offer everybody good and let the chips fall where they may.........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

That's why these players get followed by schools for years. Very few sure things like the Azzi Fudds of the world to offer early.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
ASGR hosting a camp for top prospects right now. 2021 Rayah Marshall is there. They have her ranked 5th. Fudd and DeBerry are 1-2. Guessing Miles is 3 or 4.

We've been talking about the strength of the '19 and '20 classes but 2021 looks to be loaded at the top too.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
much easier for a team like UConn as they offer very few players and tend to wait until they are sure about a recruit......of course you can do it like Louisville and just offer everybody good and let the chips fall where they may....
Listen to you! Just when I was about to give up on you. Well done !
Aha.jpg

Reaction Score
Listen to you! Just when I was about to give up on you. Well done !
View attachment 33361

oh I get it......................I just find it personally uncomfortable to watch as UConn put all of their eggs in just a few very popular baskets and waits for them to hatch.............or not...............I remember Geno commenting how excited and relieved he was when CW and ONO contacted him to say they were going to become Huskies............he said he was genuinely surprised and up to that point was really concerned what would happen to the future of team if they went elsewhere........I for one would prefer the middle ground where you make a couple of extra offers to cover your bases without throwing them out like beads at Mardi Gras the way Louisville does.......

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Sonia Citron's play at the recent Summer Slam AAU tournament resulted in offers from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Villanova, NC State, and Maryland.

Here is Bob Corwin's writeup of her from the event:

Sonia Citron, 6-1, guard/forward, Hoopers NY 2020 Elite (Scarsdale, New York)

Citron is unusual in that she can play multiple perimeter positions on the court. She can fill in at point, shoot the ball from the perimeter and drive the baseline. She is more finesse than physical (an area which could stand some improvement given the physical nature of high level D1 basketball where she is being recruited).

Summer Slam 2018:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom